the Rift

[OPEN] It's Gonna Be Me

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Oh man, oh man. Could you believe my luck right now? Because I really can’t. So I’m there, pretending like I’m minding my own business, when I catch movement from the corner of my green eyes and then - like I was dipped in luck - within a short time frame I am surrounded by three of the loveliest unicorns you could ever imagine.

So behind curtain number one is this luscious creature with a black-blue coat and all these white marks that look like the night sky.

Curtain number two held a golden mare, all warmth where the other was darkness. Gorgeous array of colours across her coat!

Curtain number three held a simple but very elegant mare of earth tones that had an amazing smile and a curious companion at her side.

A trio of beauty, and of friendliness too it seemed! They were all so well-mannered and I honestly couldn’t believe for a moment that they were standing there with me. But then I remembered that hey, I’m Johnny. I’m a walking and talking sugar cube in a world of horses - of course they’re going to come over. And when they realize this sugar-cube has one incredible personality? Well I guess they’ll just keep coming back for more.

As they all approach I greet them all with a huge grin and nod to them in turn but they all arrive soon after each other so it wasn’t until the third joined our circle of awesome that I had a chance to respond to their kind greetings. “Hello ladies! Aren’t you all sights for sore eyes, such a lovely way to start the day. How are you all doing this fine morning? Hope it’s not too frosty for you!” Frosty was good when you were made of candy but apparently the warm-blooded creatures required a little more heat to survive or something. Sounded like a lot of maintenance to me BUT I guess when you looked like these ladies, or the gents, that I’ve seen in the Basin so far, you can afford to require a little extra care. They’re totally worth it!

I’m totally relaxed and completely interested in these girls, all of which are taller than me but you think I care? Height never stopped me before and it sure won’t get in my way anytime soon.

“My name’s Johnny, I’m the new Weaver in town.” I don’t usually rank-drop (because I’ve never had one before) but I’ve noticed other Helovians doing it and I don’t know, maybe it’s considered polite? Anyway, at least it will help them place me in the herd. I wonder where they’ve all chosen to specialize! “Might I be lucky enough to learn your names?” The grin really isn’t going to leave so I’ll probably just stop mentioning it before we get repetitive.

I do, however, flick that peppermint tail of mine and look between them - quite happy with how this day is turning out. I'm even considering suggesting taking a dip into the hot springs because, even though I might melt, at least I'll get to experience hanging out with these three before hand! Hot-tubbing, maybe that's where my true talents lie.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@[Ki'irha]

Messages In This Thread
It's Gonna Be Me - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Ki'irha - 06-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Lena - 06-20-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Johnny - 06-24-2015, 09:04 PM