the Rift

[OPEN] I'm not crying; it's sand in my eyes

Hawke Posts: 26
Hidden Account
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 1.5 Years || Orangemoon
Hades :: Greater Sooty Owl :: None Tribs

She takes the boy in, and he presses his body against her, breathing in the scent that has always and will always be 'mother', the one who would always be there and never judge him. The owl chirred his thanks to Astraeus in the aid of keeping Hawke calm, and the boy too stretched his muzzle up towards the zephyr, hufing gently on him.

As Sohalia explained the storm the boy looked out to sea, one cheek still pressed to Sohalia's chest. He frowned lightly, confused by the clear symbolism to him(he might struggle with recalling certain words, but he was intelligent enough to know when he was being implied in a sentence). Was he to grow into something magnificent? As much so as Rhoa or Gaucho?

He couldn't quite picture it. The boy paid little attention to the lightning flashes, instead looked back up at his dam, ears pinning back. He understood that everyone was different.... but compared to his siblings.... why did he alone seem to be a living reminder of death? What connection did he have to the Sun save blood? A connection that showed vividly with his kin. Hawke's hooves shuffled a bit, gaze dropping to the ground, ears pinning back sharp.

"Some say.... say ahna mil. What if right? Everyone so bright, so pretty. Father, Rhoa, Aelin, Ivezho..." He stamped a hoof down on the sand, tears quickly turning to anger. If the boy had a drastic downside, it was his temper. With a hissed squeal he whirled, twisting away from Sohalia and stopping before a rock, repeatedly hitting his hoof against it.

It was a way to let out anger, for he liked anger more than he liked sorrow.

Tags; @[Sohalia]
Notes; Ahna mil(closest i found to 'I am bad/evil'?)
Other;
Image || Book

Messages In This Thread
I'm not crying; it's sand in my eyes - by Hawke - 06-18-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: I'm not crying; it's sand in my eyes - by Hawke - 06-21-2015, 11:16 PM