the Rift

[OPEN] Let Her Cry

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

Through her muffled sobs, Jahzara was barely aware that she now had company until they spoke. With a startled jump, the arabian cross looked up to the eyes of one of the very unicorns that she was so unsure of. The poor girl was completely unaware that this was one of her new kings, and she pressed herself further back against the tree nervously. The hallucination of Lily leapt to her hooves to gaurd her friend, standing in front of Jahzara protectively despite knowing that they wouldn't be able to see or hear her. 'She ain't hurt ya dingbat! She's scared of horny horses like you! I mean...horned...Horny, horned, same difference.'

Certainly it wasn't one of the most appropriate things for Lily to shout, and for once Jahzara was quite happy that no one else could hear her sassy attitude. The golden girl cleared her throat to silence her purple pony friend, though to anyone else it would seem she was merely trying to choke back the sobbing. "The world. The world hurts..." It was all she could manage to get out before her fear got the better of her, and her eyes darted towards the earth again. Not only was this intimidating looking beast a stallion, but he was a unicorn on top of it all. The child-like mare didn't want to speak too much, to let on that she was frightened of him though he had given her no reason to be.

"Oh!

Once again she was startled by the sudden arrival of another, the ivory mare and her companion's approach was unnoticed by her blinded eye, hearing the zephyr before seeing him. Twisting her crown to get a better look, she eyed the one named 'Edgar' before looking up at the pegasus vixen. "I-I don't mind." Lily was a little bit more curious though, completely forgetting about the King and began investigating the plain zephyr . 'Hey, he's pretty cool looking Jay. I wasn't able to see one so close before! He's all scaley and stuff. Do you think they are hot blooded or cold blooded?' The stout little figment of Jahzara's imagination began to ramble on as she studied Elsa's companion, trying to touch her muzzle against the zephyr only to brush right through him. The comfort of another mare, especially one that seemed to recognize the stallion, put Jahzara at ease. Watching the Lily for a few moments, she shook her head softly before her lips pulled back into the smallest of smiles. Attempting to brush her cheeks against the inner side of her front legs to wipe away the tears, she sniffled away the last of her sobs.

"I'm Jahzara. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to bother anyone. There's just been so many changes and I don't know what's going on anymore...Nothing in this world is the same."

"Talk"

@[Torleik] @[Elsa]

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Let Her Cry - by Jahzara - 06-20-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Torleik - 06-20-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Elsa - 06-22-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Jahzara - 06-22-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Torleik - 06-22-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Elsa - 06-23-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Jahzara - 06-26-2015, 01:26 PM