the Rift

[OPEN] [HATCHING/STORYTELLING] My Little Eye

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
This cold was almost beginning to grow unbearable. How much of a terrible winter this was. The golden mare briefly reminisced about her homeland. The winters there were bare and cold, but never truly snowy. This place, with its structures and way of the land definitely reminded her of home. Snow, not so much. Although the chill was refreshing but at the same time it was quite bone aching. Especially in this weather. She wasn’t well versed in the ways of snowstorms, but if she could put a finger on it, she was sure this was one of them.

Rexanna had planned on possibly travelling to the Threshold, possibly to try and snatch more recruits in. She had been successful this season so far. A thought that invoked pride and excitement in the mare’s chest. What could be better than offering refuge to somebody stuck in this? Ironically enough, the mare found her own self stuck in it. Well, trapped is a better word. Her frantic teal eyes scanning the frozen earth before her, coated in a thick layer of snow in search of a place of refuge.

Stumbling across a cave opening, the mare rushed herself in only to notice the hoard of other equines here. Scanning faces quickly, she took note of those she recognized and those she had not. She recognized Eden and Thranduil. Turning her head to take in the other equines, she noticed Ashamin. However, something was different. Something now accompanied him. Her eyes danced down to take a look at the cerndyr beside him. Eyes bright and a smile to her face, she turned her head to address everyone at once. ”Hello everyone! To those I haven’t met yet, I am Rexanna.” She nodded in a hello to them before turning her attention back to Ashamin as she pushed her way in gently.

”And hello to you again, my friend. Looks like you’ve had quite the day.” A chime of a laugh escaped the mare’s maw as she watched his newborn companion with bright eyes before noticing Haldir watching him as well, excited as ever.

Tagged: --

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HATCHING/STORYTELLING] My Little Eye - by Rexanna - 06-23-2015, 12:41 AM