the Rift

[DROP] Haunting Words

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

I'll fight to survive through this thunderous life
without you by my side

Mesec hadn’t made it very far out of the Throat when the wind had him regretting the excursion. Flight was almost impossible so he had taken to the ground, folding his wings carefully to shelter the young Lucius from the biting winds. He did not think that it would be so cold so close to the Heart! They would have been better waiting for another day but now they were too far out, he knew the caves were closer and he made toward them and the shelter that they would provide.

But there was little shelter down there. The wind seemed to be tunneling through the caves - not as harsh as it had been on the surface but it had not dissipated. He quickly found out that this was no ordinary wind. For no sooner had he clamoured down the slope that led down into the Sanctuary, there was a voice. It was just as chilling as the breeze, beckoning him. Beckoning them - silver eyes looking toward the direction of the voice spied others that had been called to it as well. He wondered if it was another agent of his mother but he did not think it was exclusive to him this time - the voice did not speak into his mind but on the wind. There were others, had they heard it as well? More would be sure to follow. These sort of phenomena always drew out Helovians.

Hesitantly, he followed the call of the wind, Lucius chirping encouraging from his hiding spot, until he arrived at a fork in the path. Unsure about where the others had gone, even more unsure about where the right echos were coming from, Mesec followed his gut and made a decision.

Mesec chooses: left

Seeking the following magic for Mesec:
:: [Dark | in times of emotional distress, unwillingly transforms into a warg-like shadow beast. Beast and horse mind have a wall between them and he will not remember what happens in one form while he is the other. This can be changed with practice.]

wishlist

no prior refusals but I’d like to use 2 x extra VOTG roll from my prize list
and I believe he gets an extra roll for DT being herd champs?

original html by rottie
picture by xdjurax at deviantart
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Haunting Words - by Random Event - 06-21-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Haunting Words - by Rhoa - 06-21-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Haunting Words - by Mesec - 06-21-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Haunting Words - by Badger - 06-21-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Haunting Words - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: Haunting Words - by Arya - 06-22-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Haunting Words - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 06:06 PM