the Rift

[OPEN] Man and Sidekick

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
This illusionist is mysterious, but equally strange. He can be compared to Everclear, a beverage of 95% alcohol and 190 proof. He seems bitter at first, like the first shot you take, but with time you feel drunk and happy and calm. Then, at your last shot, you're throwing up, passed out, or dead. This is Caleb's initial reaction to Thranduil, a heavily concentrated shot. It is his understanding that Thranduil is sneaky and deceptive, and he can tell just by the stallion's sketchy approach. Maybe he'll grow to like the gold stallion, but something screams in him that he will be stabbed in the back, tricked, deceived. Maybe it's his voice that tells Caleb this, his strange wording, his disapproval it seems. Does he not want a winged rat here?

Thranduil questions Caleb's reasoning for being here. Couldn't Caleb ask the same of the golden King? The subtle switch of welcome to unwelcome in his eyes is only caught by the dark brute because Caleb is like that, only emotions flaring in his eyes. Like right now, his eyes are an interested variety of confusion, respect, and humor. "Who said I was a summer bird?" The same smirk that toyed with the King's lips is now playing with Caleb. "Your mountains do not scare me. I am prepared to fight for what I desire." It was true, Caleb joined as a warrior for a reason and he was not afraid to beat up a few pompous unicorns to get to the spot he desired, be it one tier higher or the position of King (though he most certainly does not desire to lead at the moment). "What I seek, is to be a warrior, a corporal, a general. I want to fight, it is what I know, it is what I feel comfortable doing." Thranduil would not shake him from his goal. Caleb was steadfast, certainly sure of what he seeks.

Then Ashamin pipes up. His smirk has faded by now, and his mouth the hard line it is usually in. Ashamin wanted to prove to Thranduil that what Caleb sought was honest and steadfast? The painted Haruspex wanted to spar, but why? Did it really matter if Thranduil disapproved of Caleb slightly? Still, Caleb would fight, except the challenge his is faced with. "How about we spar now? That way Thranduil knows what has just been accepted into the Aurora Basin." Ashamin would most likely accept anyone, but perhaps Thranduil didn't know that, perhaps Thranduil wanted to see what the abomination with wings could do at the moment. Afterall, leads can be rather impatient at times, Caleb has learnt that the hard way.

Messages In This Thread
Man and Sidekick - by Caleb - 06-21-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Ashamin - 06-21-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Caleb - 06-21-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Ashamin - 06-21-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Caleb - 06-22-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 08:02 AM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Ashamin - 06-24-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Thranduil - 08-11-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Ashamin - 08-12-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Man and Sidekick - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 01:05 PM