the Rift

[OPEN] True to Your Heart

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

"Haruspex," Ashamin replied with a smile.

There was a pleasant aspect of Johnny that Ashamin was happy to see. He wasn't sure he'd ever have the energy to keep up with the older weaver, especially not now, but he was happy to be around that sort of positive energy. Not to mention, that sort of enthusiasm was something Ashamin needed now, in the winter, in the preparation of this gift.

With his long tail curling and rippling behind him, his tesla coil sending sparks over the snow bank as it grazed the icy surface, he spoke once more. Perhaps it was his exhaustion that led him to cut to the chase, now--perhaps it was all just a way to get back to his Haruspex's cave sooner. "I had wanted to ask y-"

Where's your woman?

Ashamin snapped his features back, his neck arched, his lip upcurled in surprised jest, and his long tail lashing instinctively. Of course, it was Atlas. That stallion had a knack for following him around, didn't he? If Atlas didn't watch himself, he might give a boy the wrong impression. Maybe Johnny's dreams would come true.

But it was doubtful. Ashamin would have to like Atlas for the weaver to get his wish, and the Haruspex wasn't sure if "somehow tolerating" was friendship, let alone anything else. Then again, it was good for Ashamin to hang around that star-marked statue, even if Atlas had more nonsense to say than anything of use. But, like Johnny, like Tiamat, he did have a lot to say. Ashamin was starting to notice the trend and his own reticence, even if it stemmed only from contrast.

Just as Ashamin was about to correct Atlas yet again, to assure the apprentice that Tiamat was only her own, Atlas spoke again. He was thankful that this time, it was to Johnny. And he was thankful, too, that Johnny had such eagerness and kindness to share. Something about Atlas just made Ashamin... grumpy. Maybe it was good for him--maybe that was why whenever the apprentice showed up, Ashamin could never get himself to leave.

Ashamin smiled at the interaction between the pair. Two crafters before him, and one item to make. What a convenient meeting. "Maybe you can help too, Atlas, I-"

Again, interrupted. This time the attention was drawn to Ashamin and his ward. Instinctively, the stallion exposed his teeth and let out a faint protective whinny. "Nothing's dead," Ashamin corrected, turning to Johnny and lowering his lips into a smile. The sugary stallion's concern and shock was charming. He shifted on his hooves, turning to face Atlas and better show him his charge, revealing, in turn, his scars to Johnny. "This is Lochan, Atlas. He often sleeps through the days, I've found, but he is my steadfast companion nonetheless."

Ashamin looked tenderly down at the sleeping babe surrounded in silk. No, not dead, just sleeping with a fierceness that no one could interrupt.

""
[[@[Johnny], @[Atlas]; COMPLETELY forgot a poem for you last time, sorry guys! <3]]

Three ways to go from here
Three paths to tread
one to my kindness and
two to your bed
Three ways I'll conquer us,
three ways I've led
Three to creations
you weave in your head

Credit

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-21-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 06-21-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Atlas - 06-22-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-24-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 06-25-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Atlas - 06-30-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 07-15-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 07-15-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 08-01-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 08-09-2015, 10:37 AM