the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sound the Sirens There's Pirates About

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

THUNDERHEAD

He was shaky, and it made her laugh, because what would anyone think if they were to look up and see her flying like that? More importantly, what would anyone think if they looked up and saw two of her here? This was risky business, and not being the best with subtleties and deceit, her heart beat faster with anxiousness. Where she mentored him in the sky however, he would walk her through the shadows; he got to the purpose of his visit fast enough, once they reunited with good natured words, strengthening the ties they had set between each other before.

"I don't get up north much," she admitted, frowning as she tried to understand what it was he was trying to tell her. Something to whatch; he had even pronounced it slightly different when he said it, perking her ears towards him. "I'm always looking for new places to enjoy the sky though, I'll have to take you up on your recommendation soon." She smiled, but it was tight with the seriousness of the work. She spared a glance up at the moon, calculating when it would be the time he had suggested.

"Here," she murmured, her voice overriding the sound of metal sliding out as her magic tugged on a blade that rested between her shoulders. "As thanks, take Euske." Her magic pulsed without notice around the metal of the blade, manipulating it's naturally electric properties to move it. She turned it over, hilt first towards the Pirate to take. "Because she whatching shift goes ever on," she breathed, the phrase sure to signal the blade to work. In it's metallic reflection he would see the blurred events of something nearby.

Gradually Thunderhead began to drift away from him, certain they had little more to share tonight, and sure that they didn't have to safety to do more either way.

Credits: Image by TheStockWarehouse @ DA

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sound the Sirens There's Pirates About - by Ampere - 08-20-2015, 11:38 PM