the Rift

[OPEN] Sapphire Daydreams

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N

He laughed. The stallion was humored by her. Eden furrowed her brow slightly at this, her questioning gaze never leaving his. Then he proposed a game. The light ashen mare's eyes widened at the prospect. She and her brother had played many games as children, but that time was long gone. She hadn't played a game in years.
"You can ask me one question, then I'll ask you one."
This was hardly a game. It was more like an activity, or a past-time. She wasn't a fan of those. Well, if he could decide that she was to take part in his game, then she could decide on a new rule. Or two.
Eden raised her head to her full height, golden gaze glimmering and a small smile dancing across her lips. "All right. But a game needs a winner and a loser. If either of us fail to answer the question asked of us, then it's game over for that horse. They lose. Also, if one of us lies in our answer and the other catches on, then that horse loses for being a shitty liar," The mare stated, pleased with her new rules. Now the game would be more fun. All it needed was prizes. "If I win, I get to have you be my personal servant for a day," Eden smirked. Caleb was tall, and had wings. This meant he could reach stuff way higher than she could.
"To answer your first question, I'm a hybrid. Half pegasus, half unicorn. Composed by horses of different species."
Eden found this intriguing. She had obviously never met a hybrid before. She decided they had to be a rare sight if she'd never seen one before now. Her eyes flickered to the dog as it began to settle down and doze off. The creature fascinated her. Her golden gaze trailed back to the dog's owner as he asked his question.
"What herd do you live in?"
Piece of cake.
"I live in the Aurora Basin," Eden replied confidently. She prided the fact that she belonged to the Basin and said it's name without hesitation. "Now your dog. How did you find her?" The mare's features were quizzical. Her Lord, Thranduil, had a companion - what was it? A deer creature or something. Was this a similar situation?

"blah blah blah."

@[Caleb]

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Caleb - 06-22-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-23-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-26-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Caleb - 06-24-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 02:06 PM