the Rift

[OPEN] Sapphire Daydreams

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

The mare Eden, is receptive to his option of a game, but she quickly offers her own suggestions as far as improvements to it, declaring that there will be a winner and a loser. A smirk tugs at his lips, liking that idea a fair amount. The beast knew that he would win, his competitiveness would not allow a loss. She conjures up two rules, both simple. 1: If you cannot answer, you lose. 2: If you lie and the other calls bullshit, you lose. He nodded his approval. Silently, he wondered what the prize was going to be. Eden must have thought the same thing, for she quickly thought up a prize, something invaluable- servitude for 24 hours, or at least that is what she desired if she beat the stallion. "If I win, you have to be my personal servant for 24 hours," he concluded. The reasons he wanted her to be his servant were intimate, sexual, but he was almost sure this made would never let him do what he actually wanted. Would she? Eden seemed... not like that. She was attractive, very attractive, but she seemed like the type to wait, and wait, and wait. The dark shadow man did not understand waiting. She would not get pregnant if she was not in heat. Still, some mares would say no, and Caleb would respect that, he always would.

After his answer, came his question. Without thought, he got an answer. Caleb decided he would need to step up the level of hardness in his question. Now that there was a prize on the line, he wanted to win. Then again, the idea of being her servant wasn't a bad one. Perhaps it was win-win. She is from the Aurora Basin. He had been hearing that name a lot. "Perhaps one day I will join the Aurora Basin." In time, he eventually would join and become a warrior, but at this point of time, he was a simple outcast. Now your dog. How did you find her? This question was complicated, and Caleb was not even sure why Henrietta followed him, why they felt as if they were tethered together. His steel gaze falls on his bitch, his mind thinking up an answer. "I found an egg and after some time Henrietta hatched. I was thoroughly shocked, but didn't question it. Now she sticks around... It's as if I'm her mom." Shoulders rolled in an awkward thud.

"What is one thing you wish you could undo from you past?" The question is intriguing. Mistakes are very difficult to understand and admit. If she tells him one thing she could undo that she did in the past, this would definitely make things interesting. Perhaps the pair could grow closer from this. He wonders if this will become I'll tell you a secret, if you tell me one.

he's a dark road with lots of dangerous curves,
but when the sun goes down he's one hell of a ride
@[Eden]

Messages In This Thread
Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Caleb - 06-22-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-23-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-26-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Caleb - 06-24-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 02:06 PM