the Rift

[OPEN] Sapphire Daydreams

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N

The light ashen mare smirked as Caleb nodded. She was slowly, but surely, gaining her confidence around the behemoth of a stallion. She was more than pleased with his acceptance of her rules. It evened out the scores. Perhaps she'd work her way up to being more assertive. To her, it was all just a game. Introduce yourself as weak, even the ground a bit, then slowly start calling the shots till you're the dominant one. It was like putting a frog in warm water then turning up the heat slowly till it boils to death. It was deceiving, entertaining, and a game she oh so rarely lost.
Eden nodded at his chosen prize, deeming it only fair. Now that she had goals to live up to, the mare was determined not to lose. She especially didn't want to be this stallion's servant. It wasn't that he ugly or rude, she just opposed the thought. She didn't know him too well, but judging from how she was obviously weaker than him she decided his intentions were most likely unfavorable for herself. No matter, she would win anyways.
The mare listened intently to Caleb as he answered her own question. She was genuinely interested in the hound. "I found an egg and after some time Henrietta hatched. I was thoroughly shocked, but didn't question it. Now she sticks around... It's as if I'm her mom."
"Intriguing," Eden noted, eyeing the hound. Perhaps she would have a companion someday. She wouldn't want a dog, though. She wasn't sure how it would survive in the Basin or how pleasant it would smell.
"What is one thing you wish you could undo from you past?"
Eden's eyes widened, her bottom lip falling slightly in thought. Her golden gaze moved from the hound to Caleb, eyeing him suspiciously. She hadn't expected the question especially whilst she was still thinking about Henrietta. The light ashen mare regained her composure, but stayed silent as she formulated an answer. A wave of emotions hit her as she thought back to the day she ran from her family while they were in danger. Wouldn't she change that? But if she did, would she be in Helovia today? She grit her teeth together as she turned her gaze back to Caleb. "I don't wish to undo anything. My mistakes have made me who I am and led me here. But if that answer doesn't satisfy you, then if I had to, I would wish to undo the day I left my family." She didn't display any emotion upon her alabaster features as she answered his question and her voice lacked any as well. She felt almost content with herself knowing she wouldn't change anything. Her life wasn't so bad. The acceptance of it felt satisfying.
The mare flicked her light gray tail, a smile creeping onto her lips, signifying she was moving on. "All right. Now, what was the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?" She said simply, a devious gleam in her golden gaze. This wasn't too difficult to answer, that she knew, but it was turning up the heat a bit. If he lasted a few more rounds, this frog would be boiling.

"blah blah blah."

@[Caleb]

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Caleb - 06-22-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-23-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Eden - 06-26-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Caleb - 06-24-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Sapphire Daydreams - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 02:06 PM