the Rift

Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
So.... Sikeax has finally hit rock bottom again and instead of dragging this out like crazy and quite possibly ruining the relationship with her companion(since she now see's him as a monster coughsatashaminforthat), I think it's about time Sia finally cracks enough to take up advice and help.
FYI this is one hell of a quick way to gain a rare friendship with Sikeax if someone wants to grab that
The whole thing Sikeax needs advice on is how to work with Hobgoblin's emotions and her emotions working together, getting around the fact that he's a 'monster' and how she probably now see's him as one(this seriously needs help pronto), and overall loving and accepting her companion through the flaws.
If anyone can throw advice her way for that, it'd be amazing.
I'm 95% sure after the thread with Ashamin that Sikeax is going to be an emotional mess, so if anyone thinks their character shoulder her emotions enough to help, it'd be amazing.

For timeline purposes, it takes place directly after the thread with Ashamin(5/03)

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
Nymeria can give her bad companion advice... >>'

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Mesec doesn't have much experience in the bad companion department but he could be a shoulder? Try to help her through it ^^
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
AMARA AMARA CAN HELP SO HARD YES SHE WILL OFFER A SHOULDER AND GOOD COMPANION ADVICE KINDA

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Lace is back so he can offer a shoulder to cry on, if nothing else. He and Fajira bicker all the time so maybe he has some advice on how to get along with sides you don't necessarily love.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Omg AMPERE PLSSSSSSSS
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Elrond Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Can throw Buce at her :3 Azeeza is a bloodthirty little handful, so he could help her with that?

Linds Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 22
Linds
Not Ampere !!

But Essetia wouldn't mind helping. She and Romul are thick as thieves!

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
ROSKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

On the flip side, Chico was very unimpressed with Hoboboys treatment of his bonded, which is why he attacked. Perhaps rou-to-rou heart-to-heart could do some good?

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
@[Nymeria] jumps at this because Nym fan 4ever Sikeax would love to get some serious advice from her. Maybe after she gets her emotions out, we could start up a thread?
@[Mesec] Sounds good to me! It might be a bit beneficial to the both of them seeing as Mesec just got his companion and they could help each other out on the things to come with them.
@[Ayelet] YES AND I HAVE A PLOT IDEA OOPS C:<
@[Erthë] Uhm hell yea. I loved their first thread and will totally jump at that.
@[Blu] Can I even trust Ampere? xD I'm up for it tho, it could be interesting.
@[Bucephalus] I'll take every single Buce thread ever offered to me and steal the rest. Azeeza's personality would work well with the situation with Hobgoblin so bonus.
@[Linds] We still need that thread and tbh this sounds like an absolutely perfect chance for it.
@[Roskuld] I'd love that with every bit of my heart and soul, not to mention it'd give me a chance to really dig into his personality. Maybe Rosk and Sia could just chill with each other for a bit and could let Chico and Goblin talk about Goblin's aggression towards Sia and Chico's relationship with Rosk to put things into perspective as of how their separate bonds work? I hope you get what I'm going at because I have shit wording right here ;-;

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed