the Rift

Whisper of Death

DeStefano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DeSTEFANO
you are waiting in vain

Dark stained ears swiveled forwards as I listened carefully to the ghost bird's words on the origin of the daemons, at first it seemed as if the stallion was confused by my calling the non-equine creatures daemons and for a moment I grew curious as to what they were referred to in this region. Companions it seemed were fairly common throughout the lands of Helovia, a strange practice for only those who had succeeded in doing great things were allowed to bond back home. That could have just been another ploy to keep those the Boss deemed unworthy as weak as he possibly could though.

Heavily muscled shoulders rolled upwards easily into a shrug as the mare finished speaking, just as her gentle voice finished the stallion's deep one seeped into the silence to add a few key points onto the other's explanation. My skull bobbed in acknowledgement of the two as they finished speaking, now I was fully caught up on the lore of daemons companions in these lands there wasn't too much more I could learn on them from these two I assumed. There wasn't time to ask questions before the pale one spoke up again, this time a question directed towards me rather than snarky comments thrown between each other. "What is a fuggitivo?" Discomfort instantly rolled into my stomach but my expression remained stony as vocal chords prepared to allow my own words into the snow filled air. "Fugitive." The past wasn't an area I was willing to devel into for strangers though, so if any further questions were passed my way over what I was hiding from they would be iced out quicker than the bird that sat between her ivory towers.

Again the pair began speaking, this time each of them speaking of their homes. The pale bird offering a place on the edge of the world, which seemed like the worst place to hide from them at. Where would I have to run other than off of a cliff? Aaron on the other hand spoke of a land called the Hidden Falls, of course it already sounded more welcoming than the lands offered by Elsa. The fact that the paint continued speaking, offering information on the lands that neither of them resided in spoke highly of the stallion's character. He wasn't here just to bring a new warm body back to the land of falls he resided in. Stormy eyes switched to meet the warm ones of Aaron before I spoke up. "Tell me more of these Czar's of yours. Are they good leaders? Strong warriors?" I was fairly certain my mind was made up, if the paint lied I could always make him pay for his fallacies at a later date.

"blah blah blah."

Tag - @[Elsa]
Words - Four Hundred and Sixty One
Notes - Sorry it took so long dears ~

Image by impassioned-dreams @ DA

Messages In This Thread
Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-22-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-23-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-23-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-23-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-24-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-25-2015, 11:09 AM