the Rift

Whisper of Death

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

I waited, almost impatiently for the dappled stud to speak again. He had to be weighing out both of our offers, as well as the other information that I had given him. Give him time, he will decide soon. Alanna soothed in my mind. I knew she was right, but I wanted to beat Elsa out so badly. To prove that while she might of beaten me in battle, I was not as weak as she thought I was. One day, I would knock her on that ivory ass of hers and prove that I could of done it all along.

My ears jerk forward as he speaks. HA! Take that you pompus cow! I smirk, my brown eyes cutting over to glance at her as if to say 'Beat you out this time, and this won't be the last.' Quickly I regained my composure with a few nudged mentally from Alanna. "Indeed they are both good leaders and strong warriors. I have yet to see wither fall in battle. I do not know Archibald very well, but this is not the first time I have lived under his rule. Kaj has worked his way up the ranks, they both did really. But Kaj and I have been though much together. He is like my brother. You could not hope for better leaders." Okay okay, so when it came to Kaj I got a bit sappy. But it was true. Kaj had been the one to step up and defend Azale all those years ago when someone had tried to take her from us. I was struggling to survive, as I had just become the caretaker to not only her but my younger to sisters as well.

Thinking of my sisters hurt my heart, but in all reality... It was because of them that Kaj was more than just my leader. He was my brother. He had protected Azale when I could not. He had lead everyone to safey while I stayed behind to find those who were straggling when we had to go to the caves. He was there when I had returned after running my sisters from Helovia, thinking it as safer away from the caves and darkness... Only to lose them all for different reasons. It was for Kaj, that I now tried to hold fast as a warrior. To prove to him, and everyone else that I could be strong.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Elsa] @[DeStefano] - figured i'd tag you both since it's been so long. Also figured i'd try to wrap this up so he could move on from the threshold
Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-22-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-23-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-23-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-23-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-24-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-25-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-27-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 07-16-2015, 02:59 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 08-12-2015, 01:55 PM