the Rift

[OPEN] First Annual Hidden Fall's Obstacle Course [WW]

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki’irha
I am no bird & no net ensnares me.
Frostfall seemed to have remembered this place as an afterthought as compared to the Basin. The lithe blue’s form moved easily over the earth, unhindered by towering snow drifts or slick ice that may have slowed her at home. It was beautiful here, that was for sure. It was so alive with life and laughter, and the young warrior wondered how this land looked when festivities weren’t filling the time.

She came upon a white mare, the equine’s body kissed with light dapples. No wings gave the fae flight, and no horn crowned her head. Ki’irha dipped her head to the mare in silent greeting. She had come to the right place, as it wasn’t long before Brisa began discussing rules of the competition. At the conclusion of the white’s announcement, Ki took her place at the starting like, several paces to the side of a large black buck, an impressive horn upon his brow. She shook herself off and set up, coiling like a serpent. Her ears were flat to her head, and her silver eyes stared ahead at the hill. It did not look too formidable, so a smile pulled at the corner of her lips. She shifted her weight side to side, her breathing slow and steady. Her tail twitched with anticipation, the brush flitting back and forth. She cast her eyes up for a moment, seeing several dragons take off in the air, flying ahead. Their scales reflected the sunlight like jewels. The blue mare returned her eyes to the course, waiting for the signal.

Harsh and loud, the white mare yelled the signal. The spangled mare burst from a standstill, lunging into a gallop. Long legs carried her fast, her thin form not burdened by excessive weight. A white banner flew behind her as her white curls were held up by the wind she left in her wake. She hit the hill, cloven hooves digging into the cold, semi-frozen ground, propelling her forward. Once upon it, the cobalt mare realized how steep it actually was. She paced herself, being sure not to burn her energy on her ascent. This was the first obstacle after all, and she did not want to burn herself out on her way up this awful hill. And who knew what else she would encounter on her climb? It was a gamble, and she was all about controlling what she could, before leaving the rest up to chance.
OOC// Wasn’t sure if the rolls were happening during the obstacle, so I typed this as if something can happen during her ascent/descent. If I’m incorrect, I can just edit the post so it’s the whole up and down the Slip n’ Slider.
Tagged//
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Annual Hidden Fall's Obstacle Course [WW] - by Ki'irha - 06-23-2015, 03:32 PM