the Rift

What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

Solstice, Aaron & Azale Moniet
No bond is ever stronger, than that of a Mother and her Children

It was the mother who noticed that brown first. Her ears perked forward in curiousity. Aaron had told her of Torasin going down in the fight.... But now it seemed the stallion who shared the same colors as she was up and moving. Aaron, ever protectful stepped lightly infront of his new baby sister ready to pounce on whoever the little brown belonged to. The pair however relaxed when they saw Torasin enter the clearing. Aaron smiled and nodded, finally greeting the brown warmly. It was Solstice who spoke first. "Hello Torasin.... I see you were successful in bondng with the egg." her hazel eyes sparkled warmly before looking to her nursing newborn. She could not help but smile, her eyes only showing the sadness of being single parent. "Thank you, i've named her Azale Moniet. It means Eternal Wish... or so my mother told me" It was only then Aaron spoke, acknowledging Torasin's congradulations. The young knight stepped aside as Moniet moved slowly back from nusing to look at the newcomers.

Orange eyes spakled with wordless interest at the one who looked like her dam and the creature upon his back. Being only minutes old slowly, wobbling and limping the entire way, she started to make her way curiously closer. Her wings, well the larger pair naturally tucked upon her back. The smaller pair... well kind of flopped off to the side. Once she was closer she stopped just short and reached her tiny muzzle out to the larger stallion.

"Aaron speaks"
"Solstice speaks"

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open] - by Solstice - 10-02-2012, 05:24 PM