the Rift

What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

Solstice, Aaron & Azale Moniet
No bond is ever stronger, than that of a Mother and her Children

The filla squealed in joy and leaped forward playfully the moment the golden and white stallion's muzzle touched her own. Clearly the little one liked him. Solstice could not help but smile as Aaron let out a deep laugh. The young colt's attention quickly changed as newcomer arrived. He did not move, trusting that if the pegasus stallino meant any harm that Torasin and Kiba could protect his little sister while he handled things. Instead the bay and white steed spoke to the winged one. "Hello there." He tried to act friendly, but with his little sister so vunerable.... Well of course Aaron was going to make sure he was the best big brother he could be. Solstice offered a smile to the pegasus, smelling the same smell she had the night Moniet was concived. Was it possible that the two were from the same herd? No matter as yet another arrived and the golden paint greeted Mirage and Akaith warmly. "Mirage, thank you. It seems as if I am not the only one to be congratulated tonight. Congradulations on your new homeland." Her mind thought a moment on the ebon mare's offer of protection to Moniet. With one glance at her newborn, who was now playfully prancing around on her wobbly legs in front of both Mirage and Torasin. With a laugh the fem spoke again. "As you can tell, I will need all the help I can get. After all, she has enough wings for two pegasus." With a soft nicker the dam called her newborn back. However Moniet had other plans. Orange eyes looked to the dragon's before playfully bouning over to see the only one who had wings like her. She seemed to approve of both steeds. Aaron's body tensed, looking to the male as if you say Harm her, and you won't live to make another mistake. Moniet in the meantime reached out her muzzle again to touch with Eidolan.

"Azale Moniet speaks"
"Aaron speaks"
"Solstice speaks"

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open] - by Solstice - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM