the Rift

Sweet Dreams

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Alright kiddos, since the next month is made up and the points don't matter, I would love to do a little love plot with my girlie, so maybe she falls in love with some mystery man (or mare -oh lala) and has this whole lovers plot, then wakes up and everything is a strange dream. Maybe with someone she would never in her life IC end up with.

Something fun and exciting that in the end of this passive mode, doesn't matter at all.
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
Maybe Crowley? Their personalities are very much opposites and I think this sounds like a BA idea!!

DeStefano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OH I could offer DeStefano here! It would be interesting cause he's so not into the idea of relationships, so if they had a thing in this thread. And when they wake up, it would be interesting to see if they are like whoa I had a dream about you if they meet in actual time.

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
@[Crowley] yes yes yes! Sounds fantastic. Would you like to start, or do you want me to start and tag you?

@[DeStefano] when you get accepted, let me know! Crowley was first come, first served, but we can see what happens! It's dream land, anything can happen!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
I dunno what kind of drama they could have, but there is Morrigan and Jahzara as well. ;D
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Could you, please? :D

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5