the Rift

Catching Waves [open]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
It just wasn't meant to be. The obsidian femme and he. There was an unseen barrier that had cemented itself between the two hearts, each taken by lovers yet both longed for one another. It was pain and bliss all at once. Maybe in the alternate world Torasin and Mirage would live out their lives happily together, with their own children running around their feet. Driving each other insane as mates seemed to do. Maybe fate had something else for them to do which kept them apart. The paint could not deny his love for Brooke, an odd pairing but she had without question captured his princely heart. Even if the relationship was rocky at the best of times. His devious lover was capable of upping sticks and leaving him in the dust, yet Torasin remained by her side. Idiotic or not time would only tell. He would soon have a new responsibility with the imminent birth soon to pass, little did he know he would have 2 responsibilities as Brooke seemed to have been blessed with.

He embraced her touch happily, taking a much needed comfort from it. Mirage would always be very important to him and the stallion was glad they could have genuine days like this. His heart betrayed him and quickened a touch as she blessed his mane with her breath. Torasin sighed rather guiltily, he was not allowed his touch and was rather glad when she pulled away. If it truly was Vikram whom she had chosen, he did not want to step onto his territory. Torasin was rather weak in the muscle department in comparison and he did consider the dragon horse a dear friend. Ears swivelled and his body rippled as he shook himself from time to time when Kiba and Akaith continued their water fight. After a little while, Kiba had decided to sit on his bonded's rump, seemingly tired of flicking water at anyone who came near. Tor twitched his pale tail up to whack him playfully in the side. Kiba frowned at him in mock outrage.

Torasin inclined his head as she spoke once more, grinning at the two dragons. How did I get by without him... Amused thoughts wondered. Slowly, an intense surge of laughter came over him and Tor looked towards Kiba. What's so funny hmm? Mind speech was beyond them at such a young age, but the brown easily effected the paints moods. Still, he was curious to know what his bonded found so funny. Rolling his eyes, Tor turned back to Mirage.

A beaming smile broke out across his sun kissed face, part of his forelock had been flattened by the sea water with his 'happiness' marker gleaming brilliantly on his thigh. "Hmmm, I promised to look after him but sometimes I think its the other way round" it was true. Whilst Torasin did look after him, Kiba also looked after Tor. It was one of those things he was learning about dragons. Thoughts turned back to Mirage's marking and this time to the Moon Goddess. Torasin knew about the gods, each land seemed to have their own and worshiped them accordingly. The paint never really got to grips with the gods, he honoured each he came by but never worshipped one particular. He's already come to the conclusion that if he was born in Helovia it would be the Sun God who would earn his worship. Thank the lord I wasn't born here then it troubled him that a god would go to the extent of marring the land in such a way. It made him angry but confused. It was also the first time Torasin had decided he should pay attention to the religion of a land. Maybe he should pick a side, instead of sitting on the fence like he normally did. But how do I do that? Puzzled as always, if Torasin ever went down in legend it wouldn't be for his brains.

Mirage seemed to be puzzling over the gods as well. Or maybe one in particular. It was hard to know exactly what she was thinking, "What do you think about them... the Gods of this land? They puzzle me greatly ma'am" his honesty was prominent in his gentleman vocals. He knew Mirage may know more of them than he did, plus she was older and wiser than him.
[Image: tortablee.png]

Messages In This Thread
Catching Waves [open] - by Torasin - 06-10-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Catching Waves [open] - by Mirage - 06-13-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Catching Waves [open] - by Torasin - 06-19-2012, 03:56 AM
RE: Catching Waves [open] - by Mirage - 06-20-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: Catching Waves [open] - by Torasin - 06-24-2012, 08:04 AM
RE: Catching Waves [open] - by Mirage - 06-25-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: Catching Waves [open] - by Torasin - 08-05-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: Catching Waves [open] - by Mirage - 08-09-2012, 03:54 AM