the Rift

Dancing Trees [any]

Artillery Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You are very unsure of your place here in this suspicious ditch, though you stay calm for good reasons. No need to get riled up about nothing. It was just a new land with unsuspecting herds...

You're not with the Pirates. The Pirates are dead.

You let your wings down, bundling the plumage in close to your body, attempting at some sort of warmth. For a few moments, you have your own air. Your own silence and your own stillness. Until he comes along very merrily, you may notice with two others.

This stallion has a cheerful tone in his voice and the others alongside him look at you curiously. A small fake smile is plastered onto your face before you can stop yourself as you nod a greeting. "Hello..." your voice is uneasy. You attempt at settling it in the next things you say. "I'm new here." You say, the words coming out a little bit more confidently. You don't focus on him and how he inturruped your peaceful silence because you know it will only make you mad. Mad doesn't look too good on you. "I'm...Artillery. And you?"

A wild memory appears... and it's slightly scary at first. It was when you first met Avery. When you first felt that desire not to be lonely. The desire to fight the loneliness. It was good. It was like déjà vu. It was nice. You were confident in yourself then. You could be confident now.

"I'm afraid you might have some things following you.." You say with a pointed look at the horned black stallion with a glance to the creatures sitting before you. A confused look in your eyes as you watch them curiously.

A noise. Your head shoots up and away from the other creatures. A golden man of antlers is striding towards you and your new acquaintance. His voice is deep as he speaks smooth words into the atmosphere. He comes into the ditch beside you, and you wonder how his large antlers look - sticking out of a hole - you chuckle. But when you look back up at him he speaks again. He casts you a smile and give his name. You don't feel like dealing with this kind of thing at the moment, but you play along, wondering how fun the ride is going to be."Artillery." You nod, a polite smile back.

Glancing at the black and crimson stallion boy you give him the look only he would understand. Aka: What the hell, do you know this guy?! And then you giggle.
You haven't done that in such a long time.

Too bad it's fake.

"talk"
ooc:: @[Rohan] @[Sacre]Thanks for replying! <3 And thank you Reli I hadn't noticed that.

A - R - T - I - L - L - E - R - Y

Messages In This Thread
Dancing Trees [any] - by Artillery - 06-28-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Sacre - 06-28-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Rohan - 06-28-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Artillery - 06-28-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Sacre - 06-29-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Rohan - 06-30-2015, 05:07 PM