the Rift

Dancing Trees [any]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I'd rather kiss the ground,
Than kiss a starless sky

"Sacre" the colt brightly answers, his name falling off his tongue in a nasal sound. Blessed, cherished, sacred. The youth had no idea what his mother had planned for him when bestowing such a name upon his soul, or perhaps she had simply loved him that much. He wondered if others thought it silly or perhaps none didn’t know of its meaning. "How d'ye do, Artillery" he nodded exuberantly to the elder mare, hoping to make her feel at peace in this strange land she walked into. He wondered what had made her travel here, was she a simple explorer looking for something exciting? Or perhaps looking for family? His time wondering the Threshold had given him chance to see many different stories. Yet, before he had chance to ask her about it she was already ahead of him, staring pointedly at his companions whilst phrasing a confused sentence. The young stallion smiled gently "these two are my friends, a fox Inari and a kitsune, Ríona. They mean no harm, it’s in a fox’s nature to be curious" the two vulpines dipped each small beady eyed head when their names were spoken.

”Has she never seen a fox before?” Inari asked down the mental bond with astonishment. Sacre offered him a single glance of ‘I don’t know’ before his gaze snapped to a newcomer.

A stallion of dunalino colour and a unicorn that introduced himself as Rohan. The red stained youth had not seen this one before. He was covered in stripes and hair, standing a full hand higher than Sacre, making him feel a little inadequate beside him. The newcomer was also rough featured unlike his own refined Arab blood though they shared a runner’s leanness. The stallion shook his head free of thoughts that kept comparing himself to this Rohan, convinced in his own sadness that he would never reach such a level of raw edged handsomeness. "Well met Rohan, I’m Sacre of the Dragons Throat" he introduced himself with the same vibrant voice despite his depressing thoughts.

He catches the glance of the mare then and smiles crookedly, shrugging to her unspoken question. ”I don’t know him” he replies back in his shrug and laughs along with her.

Finally, Sacre casts a frown skyward and then back to his company "do you seek a home in these lands?" he asked of both of them really, not knowing the origin or destination of either of them.

@[Rohan] :D <3!

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Dancing Trees [any] - by Artillery - 06-28-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Sacre - 06-28-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Rohan - 06-28-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Artillery - 06-28-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Sacre - 06-29-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Rohan - 06-30-2015, 05:07 PM