the Rift

New Plots

Demothi Posts: 14
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 5
Adoptable
I am getting my characters active, and to help in doing so I have added a new guy to my crew. I am bringing him in as a plot to get Keidajen moving again and he might serve as something to give growth to Himitsu.

Demothi is going to be a somewhat temporary character. Due to a brain tumor he has an expiration date, but I want this guy to make waves.

I want him to meet loads of characters and I am open to absolutely anything. Besides my plans for his interactions with KeidaJ I don't have much of anything specific planned. I dreamed him up before work so I am going to think on him some more, I just wanted to go ahead and put him out there.

There are a few things I do want for him though:

-I want for him to meet a young foal that will idolize him.
- Some characters that he can become close "bro" types with.
-I want him to change someone's opinion on something or another in a big way.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
omg. he has to meet jiji so they can be friends and she can be crushed when he dies |:

aud pixel!

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
I want Destrier and him to become friends!! :D We can find something for Demothi to change Des' mind about.

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
Him and Rohan could be bros :|
Talk ladies and...bro stuff xD

I also have @[Tiamat]. She could either be uplifting or just annoying, either way! Haha
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Vitani for the foal to idolize!

Aaron can also be a bro

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
Oh my wheeze you guys I am so excited to see ya'll being interested. I am growing a major soft spot for this guy and you all have thrown out characters that I really like! Big hugs for everyone.

@[Ranjiri] I would love to thread them together!

@[Destrier] Oh yes!

@[Rohan] I would love for him to spend time with both.

@[Amani] Yay! The foal part is a big part of what I want for him so I was excited to see you offer Vitani <3

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
Demothi's threshold post is up if any of you guys would like to crash it

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora's going through a super hard time right now, and I think they should meet and perhaps become really really close, and when he dies a lot of things could happen...

also... I have an idea but it's kind of stupid and you may not want that but I'mma throw it out there anyway. Being that they get super close perhaps eventually they have a child together? I can think this more out but depending on how they get along it just might work, as I'm wanting Z to go through a super life changing experience and I believe your character should play a role in that! Let me know!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
@[Zandora] that could work, I am pretty open with him. As long as IC interactions match up of course. It could be interesting to play out along with the things that he will have going on with Keidajen. It could open up plotting with Keidajen also. PM me if this is still something you would like to talk about!