the Rift

[PRIVATE] Drink You Like a Spanish Wine

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I knew somewhere deep inside the warrior that once raged over the loss of her brown skinned boy was there, but the time of the warrior was over. Seeing those I cared for fall and return with flaps of flesh hanging from them, or even those enemies hobbling back to their head quarters to get mended with careful precision. Ivory lids pulled tight over orchid pools as I tried to force those thoughts from my mind, bad things would happen in life. I knew that, but I didn't need to continue to allow the negative to take over and stop me from sleeping at night or being able to function in a herd. Snorting softly I opened my eyes once again as the sound of another moving through the heavy drifts of snow caught my attention and happiness once again flooded my emotional nervous system.

Orchids drifted until settling on the bay and white frame that stood just a tiny bit taller than my own, the corners of my lips pulled back while I watched he and the great Alana draw closer and closer in a spray of soft snow. "Hey Chev." The deep lyrics reach out to caress my eardrums as we reach out to meet each other's muzzles in greeting. As soon as our skin brushed against each others a shiver passed through my body from the electrical current that crashed between us, the contact didn't last long as the two toned frame of the lupine flashed between us to shake whatever now had gotten tangled in her fur. "Looks like Lanna says hello too." Laughter bubbles forward as I shake my own frame free of the dislocated snow, a fresh peal escaping as orchids settled on the flakes that had tangled themselves in Aaron's forelock.

"Osiyo Aaron, and Alanna." My native tongue rolled easily off, blending in beautifully with the Helovian as a smile spread against my features once more softening the harshness of painted markings. "How have you been? Anything exciting going on in the real world?" Part of my longed to beg the duo to stay with me, to travel the lands and meet all of the new faces we possibly could before we grew too old to do so. But I bit my tongue, he was happy now and happiness wasn't something I was willing to ask someone to give up. Just as he knew to not ask me to come home, I would follow one day...it was just taking longer than expected. Luckily this wasn't the hardest Frostfall I had survived. Orchids shifted away from his handsome face for a moment to find the new scars that white bitch bird had left, I had fought her once, a long time ago and managed to pluck a feather from her like a chicken. It seemed that dear Aaron had not been so lucky in his endeavors. "Does it hurt still?" I spoke up as my attention moved back to his warm eyes willing him to speak the truth on the matter.

"more words."
Tag;; @[Aaron]
Words;; Five Oh Seven
OOC;; Osiyo means hello in Cherokee :3

your skin is begging to be kissed by a little more than the sun
larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Cheveyo - 06-30-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Aaron - 06-30-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Cheveyo - 06-30-2015, 09:32 AM