the Rift

[PRIVATE] Somewhere Under the Rainbow

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
feelin' like a space brain;

The world seems to grow still as my voice breaks through the sound of breaking bones and the sickening squelch of flesh being torn from the bones that weren't yet broken. The dark canine that had slunk away just moments before I stepped into the opening, turned back her attention seemingly grabbed by the fact that there was a stranger in their midst now. It doesn't take long for the stillness to break as the pale stallion turns to meet me face to face, his pale coloration marred only by scars and the sickeningly bright crimson of fresh blood. A good color on this odd creature, as if he were a natural born killer and not an animal of flight-like instincts.

Golden harks flicked forwards as the pale one begins to speak, his deep vocals quickly filling the silence of the rotunda. "I'm sorry you had to see this." A rosy corner twitched upwards into a slight smirk, there was no need to apologize for things like this. The sight of the taller stallion indulging himself on the carcass of the fox wouldn't leave me with nightmares, writhing in pain until someone put me out of my misery. So why waste precious apologizes? A gentle, yet false, smile stretched my rosy velvets while white washed features filled with a look of acceptance, this stallion wasn't the oddest I would run into in my lifetime. Orchids didn't remain on him long, before flicking over to the dark canine who was moving closer to her bonded, after dealing with Archibald and Loretta I knew better than to allow my guard to be down around the sharp-toothed canines.

"I've been feeling a little ill, and well...I guess you could say my mother was a bit of a...witch doctor. She always told me that a bit of protein could even things out." Attention moved back to the bloodied one as I allowed the words to sink in. I knew crude ways to heal others, but the ingesting of blood and flesh was a new one. "Shame you refer to her in the past tense, sounds like I could have...learned a thing or two from her to practice on the battlefield as a healer." A smile lit across my features when my words finally ceased falling from my rosy kissers, politeness seemed to be key with this carnivore if I didn't want to wind up being their next meal. Blonde tresses smacked against my ankles while the bloodied one lowered his skull, pulling it back up with less gore hanging from his jaws. "I thought I might partake in my companion's meal, but I fear I will never understand her ways." He continues with an easy shrug of a blood marked shoulder while falling silent. 

White washed skull tilted to look around the pale stallion and his dark companion at the pile of blood, flesh, muscle, and tendons that was once the body of a fox. Orchids angled to look at the stallion once more a smirk tugging at the corners of my mouth again before a gentle, yet dark laugh spilled forward. "Ah, it seems as if you are a natural dear....I don't believe we have been properly introduced. I am Cheveyo, currently a nomad enjoying the beauties that Helovia has to offer." It wasn't entirely a lie, my nomadism was simply to protect my weakened mind from memories that herds seemed to drag forward like a screaming child. For now, I was content with my wandering and meeting up with strange individuals like this one, who made me feel almost sane.

"more words."
Tag;; Knoooox
Words;; Six Hundred
OOC;; Woo, so sorry this took so long!
Cheveyo;
peachesrox & larfsalot @ deviantart

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere Under the Rainbow - by Knox - 07-01-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Somewhere Under the Rainbow - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Somewhere Under the Rainbow - by Knox - 07-13-2015, 11:47 AM