the Rift

[OPEN] Prison, Frigorific

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Nox

Nox had been wondering his black onyx pilers were incased with the frost bitten snow making them turn to a light white. Then it picked up the snow began to fall over the demonic stag sticking to him as if the frozen rain drops were trying to incase the stag in a winter capsule. The wind picked up as his pale orbs searched for refuge from the storm, the caves he mumbled. He had been a loner for such a long time he really did not find the company of another equine desirable. A loud snort was let out as the unique snow flakes flooded his nostrils. I do not mind the cold but god damn he stomped a hoof trying to clear the frozen now packed ice from his deep cracked hooves. A small tree near him began to bend with the force of the brutal winds someone pissed off a god today he mumbled to himself in Latin as his muscled scar laced body fought against the element.

Then a small glimmer of hope reached his pale gray eyes.. A cave. The black beast threw his weight onto a rock pulling all I his weight up straining against the wind. When he finally made it up ( after cursing to himself in Latin) the ghostly stag ventured along a small path the meet the caves mouth. How odd was it to have ice like bars stretching from top to bottom, but that was not his concern. With out a glacé to see if someone might be there he threw his demonic horns into the frozen water shattering the jail like bars. His glided into the cave like a ghost and shook off before his gray lifeless eyes looked to meet the gaze of another creature. He was a unicorn standing in the mouth of this cave. He turned his head to see a fire and a small creature in a patch of dried grass. Then his dead gaze turned back to the stag waiting to see the reaction of the eerie black stag just bursting into his home shall he say.
A small huff came from his black maw letting out a frozen breath the incased his skull.
"hmmmm.."

Was the only word he muttered, not knowing what to really say. He was not the best when it came to dealing with other stags, In fact most of his scars came from defeating and battles with another brute. Gray orbs flicked to the snow storm
All he knew was he was not going back out there, and hopefully this paint stallion did not want to fight over this cave. Thoughts flooded his corrupted skull, but he mumbled quietly to himself in a deep Latin hell like tone shaking off all thought.

@[Ashamin]

OOC:: welp I really wanted to reply soooo I sucked it up and did it on my phone lol

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-02-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-03-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-04-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by NPC - 07-06-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 09:19 PM