the Rift

[OPEN] Prison, Frigorific

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

Then, standing before this somehow (but how?) impressive creature, Ashamed saw it. That bloody tear, that red drip--the scratch of a more sinister color that had appeared in the image Lochan had gifted him with. How had he not noticed it before?

The buck shook his head, horn rattling with the motion and teeth churning against each other in a slow grind. He listened with large ears pricked, even as he lowered his roman features closer to the cave floor, and took heed. So this was just another stranger then, seeking a warm place. It seemed that Ashamin's little home was becoming that for many.

"The Haruspex is the seer of the Aurora Basin, my role is to commune with the God of Time and interpret all visions he presents me," Ashamin said with a heavy sigh as he walked closer towards the fire and his companion waiting there. He trained his black gaze on Lochan, furrowing his own brow as he stared at the mark on the little one's. How had he seen that blood when Ashamin himself had missed it. Wasn't he supposed to be perceptive, as a seer? And yet, it was his companion who had the keener eyes, it seemed.

It occurred to him then, and belatedly, that the dark stallion must be new to the Herd. He hoped, anyway, that he was a part of a herd. How embarrassing it would be if a trespasser had slipped in under his nose, rested in his own cave... it would have been an embarrassing talk to have with his herd leads, Thranduil the sneaky-man in particular.

"I am Ashamin, I was once a newcomer such as yourself. It is good to find company in cold climes," the paint said absently, and with a sigh. He wondered faintly if this other was a soldier--with those scars and the physique, he would bet on it. But perhaps not; fighters came in all shapes and sizes and often surprising ones, he was proof of that himself. He may have been dubbed the wise one but he still yearned for a warrior's life. Maybe he could find such conversation with this fellow, this dark and already bleeding, brooding sort. Or maybe he was wrong--maybe the black was a quiet, gentle soul that Ashamin had yet to know.

The day that you see more than me,
which, I suppose, already every,
I will learn from you,
and cede this crown,
this wise authority.

[[@[Mortuus Nox], any,

A: Oh whoops, I forgot to specify! I was thinking yes? It's certainly not a dream. Dx
Q: Has Mortuus picked a rank or when he joins will he just be a stallion? ]]
image credits

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-02-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-03-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-04-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by NPC - 07-06-2015, 08:43 PM