the Rift

[OPEN] Prison, Frigorific

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His gray eyes watched Ashamin as he read the stars, this was an odd act he thought to himself as he was watching for maybe a glimmer of what the wise one saw, but all he saw was flickers of light that glowed in the night sky. A small huff left his maw as he lowered his large crown to look at the frozen flakes below his body. The wind blew strongly lacing the small frozen flakes in his mane and tail turning the dread locks into frozen ice-cycles. As the wind came to a small halt he looked back up waiting for an answer, what could the stars unlock for him here in the basin. Then he spoke, and when he said a healer Mortuus wanted to let his jaw drop to the frozen ground, but he held it in. How could he heal someone after the life he lived.. All he knew was to kill and fight for everything, how could he heal another if he did not like that one? at this point if he did follow that path he would be obligated to heal that equine.. The thoughts poured his head as the paint turned to walk away he followed behind the wise one almost speechless, but he finally managed to talk You mean the stars said i should heal others? I .... I feel like i could never live up to that, my life has been death and war, i dont even know how i could begin healing thoughts. Why would it say that?? Why would it pick healing for me?

He followed speaking behind the stallion as they climbed up the rocks and stepped into the warmness of the cave once again. The frozen flakes melted away leaving his onyx legs soaked in the wet cold water. He gazed at the little deer and wondered how he achieved such a little companion. He then thought back to the star reading, he wanted to know why... The cave started to glow as the shadows danced across the walls from the three bodies occupying it. The flickers of light drew his eye in as he waited for Ashamin to answer his questions, because he just threw them at him with out thinking. Ohh how the voices started screaming to leave and leave now, get out of this place and get alone. He denied the warnings and stayed with a small shake of his demonic crown.

@[Ashamin]
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-02-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-03-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-04-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by NPC - 07-06-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 09:19 PM