Wicka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
W
I
C
K
A

The mare stood, lost in thought. she was thinking about everything, yet nothing, she gaped at the world around her, yet she did not look. She sighed to herself and tried to admire the glossy shine of the ice, the soft appearance of the snow, but her mind kept wondering. To what? She was not quite sure.

Suddenly a voice sounded, and she turned and fled for a few paces before stopping abruptly. The voice was sweet and cheerful, and held no threat. She turned and faced the mare from which it came from. Wicka frowned, as if puzzled; the mare was blue. Like the sky, like the ocean, like the flowers in spring. Never had she seen anything like her. Sure she had seen blue markings or manes and tails. Even blue horns. But she had never seen a horse that was completely blue.

Not meaning to be rude, she looked away, gazing at nothing in particular with her own blue eyes. But then the mare speaks again, and Wicka looks at her, ears tipped forward. Yes, the world was pretty, and this time she looked, admiring all the things she did not notice before. She simply smiled in agreement, as she was not yet sure how to respond to the cheery soul before her. The mare asks whether Wicka would mind if she joined her, and the milky mare frowned, confused. Joined her for what?

"Yes, I suppose that is alright," she said smiling warmly, but the smile never seemed to reach her eyes. She gazed curiously at the mare once again, her eyes shining.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" Wicka spoke again in the calm but warm way that she did. Her frigid form moved again, and she wandered over to the stream once more, her tail swishing. She lowered her muzzle and let the freezing water slip down her throat.

Speech @[Tiamat]
OOC; If you don't mind, tagging would be lovely ^.^. I won't be here for the next five days, so I won't be replying <3

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-03-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-05-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-12-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-18-2015, 09:11 PM