Wicka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
W
I
C
K
A

Wicka stood quietly as she listened to the other mare talk. She had noticed her shifting closer before, but she didn't mind; she was fairly certain this mare wouldn't try and hurt her or anything of the sort. She too, shifted her weight closer, shivering against the icy fingers of winter caressing her coat. The falling snow landed on her briefly before melting and running down her coat in icy trickles. She learns that Tiamat is rather new to this strange land as well, and she nods her head thoughtfully. The blue mare had a sweet voice, like warm honey on a summer afternoon.

But Wicka's dainty ears quickly tilted forward as the other mare explained that it was cold in the Basin, and a shiver ran down her own spine. She despised winter, but here in the snow it seemed to be even worse. But, apparently there were ways of keeping warm, and her two-toned head nodded appreciatively. The daylight was fading slowly, and Wicka knew that soon the world would be painted in gold, and all would be at peace in that hour. All her life she had appreciated the golden hour, and she felt a hint of excitement deep within her.

She stretched her velvety nose to Tiamat in a silent plea to get moving, for she could feel the cold making it's way into her bones. And besides, her mother had told her long ago that when it was snowing, she should not huddle with other horses for warmth, but rather keep moving, or risk being snowed in. She could picture herself trapped in a hole in the snow, slowly starving and rotting away. "Shall we go there then? I wouldn't mind a little warmth. Perhaps I'll like it, and stay with you in this...Basin," she spoke slowly, as though she was thinking intensely.

She then proceeded to stretch herself, silently praying they would go.

Speech @[Tiamat]
OOC;

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-03-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-05-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-12-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-18-2015, 09:11 PM