the Rift

[PRIVATE] Psychotic Minds

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She stepped forth a bit further; the vixen held a slight hint of a worried brow. Rexanna’s teal orbs watched as he moved toward her in a kind of ghostly façade. The feeling just seemed to grow as Nox walked within her little circle. She pressed her hooves into the ground ever so slightly, trying to keep the time from moving too fast. It felt like it was going to just fly by, but with this feeling would that honestly be a bad thing? She allowed her gaze to drop from his face and follow along his chest, for once a stag that was reasonably sized in comparison to her. Had he always been like that and she just hadn’t noticed? She wasn’t sure.

His velveteen latin soaked voice drenched her ears. The first time she thought she’d ever hear him admit something, unless of course it was for his own self worth. She reached out slightly, cream muzzle attempting to touch his chest and see if he was real, just to kind of see if this was an event occurring. Oh how she hoped she could. Dream or not, how lifelike this felt she knew that he should be a solid object, so here went nothing. The fog within the grove swept in and swept out, everything appeared to be clear where the two stood, but followed them and watched them from the outskirts of the clearing. How strange.
”I am unsure how I’ve come across this place. I can agree with you, however. This is very strange. I haven’t experienced anything like this before.” Her voice trembled slightly at the beginning before she grew enough strength and less worrisome of the events occurring around them. ”It is rather, interesting, I guess.” Her voice then grew a bit tired, ears twitching back and forth in the abrupt silence that all she could hear was her heartbeat and his breathing.

@[Mortuus Nox]

Rexanna
Image Credits!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-06-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-07-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-09-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM