the Rift

[PRIVATE] Psychotic Minds

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His face held a strange blank look to it as he just looked over the beautiful golden vixen,the long dread locks of his tail flicked and danced across his back, then gray orbs scanned across the jail like trees; they entrapped the mare and stallion together thickening to the point of no escape. They were TRAPPED. Bound together in the grove as if they had a true reason to be here, almost as if the dream world was trying to tell the two psychotic mind to get out what they keep as secrets from everyone on the table. Why now thought he thought, he really did not want to tell the truth to this mare. For Nox really did not know if he could trust her. Her golden beauty held a lot of secrets and he was sure of it, and although she was a sweet mare on the outside he knew ( just like his own mask he held across his face) she wore a fake white and black stripped mask with a horn built of the golden lies she has told to others.

He knew something was now not right, the world was too quite and for the brief moment the heart beats of both equines rung through the air. Lub-Dub, Lub-Dub rung through the air almost in tandem then she spoke the golden vixen allowed her words to flow out, but the shook with worry and fear, then her strength must have been found when her voice became stronger. He listened intently and shook his large crown softly agreeing with the soft tones. "Interesting sure.... I was sleeping and just woke up in this strange place.. but I must say i feel like we are here for a reason... And I am not very sure i like that reason....""

The was very blunt as his eyes stared like he was looking into her sole. He was fond of this mare, but he did not like how the voices in his skull just disappeared. It was not right... when they are gone he digs into emotions and his past, his thoughts, and his actions are basically free to come pouring out of his mouth. He would give up all secrets that have been held within him for so long, even the darkest of the dark.. the truth about what really happened. The event that changed his life forever, and changed the life of others. They remained locked away in the voices... the voices in his head kept the secrets away, they locked secrets up and they would sit screaming at him if he he might come close to anything that would give it away. His gray eyes widened as he finally realized why he really needed the voices that screamed at him. Why now..... are the only words that he could think to him self as the silence of the grove grew over the equines again and the ringing of his heart beat is all that would fill his ears.

Lub-Dub,Lub-Dub

@[Rexanna]
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-06-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-07-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-09-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM