the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mission: Improbable

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

Even though Murtagh assured her that he wasn't going to go any further it didn't make the look on Ktulu's face any less stern. It only made her narrow her eyes on the colt because she knew he was lying. He was too much like her in wanting to be independent at such a young age and go on adventures. Always wanting to push the envelope just a little but farther to see just how much he could get away with. "I was a foal once, too." She said as she eyed her son. 'You can't fool me.'

"You ratted me out didn't you, Mama?"

Ktulu's head turned from her son to her companion who gave the foal a sheepish look because he had ratted Murtagh out. The bear grumbled and flopped down on the snowy ground, suddenly going still as he played dead. It made Ktulu roll her eyes, but she still grinned as she turned her head back to Murtagh. "You're lucky he did." She said. "Yeah, you're still in the Falls but you still shouldn't wander off on your own." Lakota would just die if anything happened to Murtagh.

Before she could even ask why he had wandered off on his own she got an explanation and it made Ktulu's heart warm quite a bit. Her little boy wanted a bear just like his Mammina and Papa and he was out searching for one. She leaned down and ruffled his fuzzy forelock, smiling as she did so. "Murty..." She murmured his name as she lifted her head. "Your bear will find you when the time is right."

"."

Credits

@Murtagh

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Mission: Improbable - by Murtagh - 07-06-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Ktulu - 07-14-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Murtagh - 08-08-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Ktulu - 08-21-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Murtagh - 09-27-2015, 12:37 PM