the Rift

[PRIVATE] Who Told You That You Are Naked?

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

He is correct when he says that Helovia was never her home but for the moment she remains quiet and watches him as he steps toward her. Then he speaks again and she smiles, revealing her deadly pointed fangs. "It was." She purrs almost pleasantly. "But you took that away from me, didn't you? Such an ungrateful child. You had the world at your hooves and you screwed everything up." Her tail lashes and her claws extend to scratch at the rocks that she stands upon. "I could have made you stronger." She suddenly hisses, her eyes growing colder and more malevolent. "But you walk a path of weakness. Too weak then to fight me on your own and too weak now to do what needs to be done to bring our family to greatness."

"I've left them. But you must know that."

"Of course I know!" She hisses as Knox interrupts her. "I know everything you've done. There is nothing that you can hide from ME."

"Is that why you feel I've failed you? Even when I stand here, covered in fresh kills?"

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR KILLS!" She shouts and the black jaguar explodes into a cloud of black smoke that roils like a living thing. "I know..." A voice hisses from inside the cloud of smoke. "You feel guilty." Out steps the true form of Mandrake, her dappled coat red with the blood of her family's kills. Blood she wore proudly. "Your guilt makes you weak. Your guilt makes you a disappointment."

"."

ooc://
@[Knox]

Messages In This Thread
Who Told You That You Are Naked? - by Knox - 07-08-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Who Told You That You Are Naked? - by NPC - 07-14-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Who Told You That You Are Naked? - by Knox - 07-14-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Who Told You That You Are Naked? - by NPC - 07-17-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Who Told You That You Are Naked? - by Knox - 07-21-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Who Told You That You Are Naked? - by NPC - 07-21-2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Who Told You That You Are Naked? - by Knox - 07-21-2015, 03:46 PM