the Rift

[OPEN] sleigh bells ring

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
With a soft and silent smile, the ocean mare watches as the black stallion shuffles more snow to their disheveled but undeniably adorable little puppy. Now with his stubby little legs all completed, he just needs the final finishing touches to his face and they should be done. How exciting! Tiamat shifts her weight in her barely-contained enthusiasm, also keeping her slender body from becoming too numb in winter’s frigid chill, and her white eyes glance brightly to Nox.

He explains the expertise of his large horns, how he had gotten used to playing with them in his youth, and her smile broadens appreciatively. Tiamat doesn’t remember much of her childhood—she had woken up just outside the shores of Helovia, a child of the Sky and Ocean, birthed from nature and living through its miraculous connection. That day, swathed in the foamy fingers of her father and blinking against the beautiful light of her mother sky, had been her most wondrous and happy beginning. She can only assume the same for her newfound friend, albeit likely not by the same parentage, but surely extraordinary nonetheless.

However, talk of battle is unfamiliar to her, perhaps even a bit uncomfortable as she is largely against violence, but she realizes that not everyone feels the same. She can respect their opinions and certainly won’t judge them for it. Conversely, the stallion’s mention of art and pictures has Tiamat’s features lighting up excitedly. “Wow! Really?” She exclaims with joyous awe, her blue lips parted and curling into a shadowing smile at the corners. “I’m going to have see one of these elaborate pictures of yours sometime, they sound wonderful,” she nods once to both of them, the curve of her lips enriching into a blissful grin.

The ocean mare has drawn many pictures in her lifetime, and has sung many songs, and has danced many dances—but all of these things are done for the purity of their enjoyment, the young unicorn is far from any artist or performer. She would love to know more about such beautiful talents, but isn’t terribly bothered by it—she enjoys herself, and that is what matters most.

“I’m not sure what I do to relieve stress…” Tiamat muses, mostly to herself, her voice low and likely not heard by Nox. In fact, she isn’t even sure if she knows what it feels like to be stressed—she’s been agitated, she’s sure of it, but somehow she always manages to brighten her mood when her spirits are dampened.

“And I you! You are delightful company to have around,” she assures the black unicorn with her genuine honesty, her heart warm with his compliments—it is very nice to be around other kindly souls, especially when they are delighting in one another’s companionship. “That makes me happy to hear, Nox—you deserve to enjoy yourself. Winter can be quite amazing, I’ve learned to appreciate it,” the blue mare exhales from her nostrils, her warm breath billowing into the cold air as her gaze roams around them, “It’s certainly beautiful.” She gazes at the whiteness, the immaculacy of their surroundings—indeed, this place must have been painted by the heavens themselves.

Her white eyes glancing down when Nox lowers his crowned head, Tiamat watches as he picks up the nut—admiring his care—and places it for the puppy’s nose. The mare smiles widely, the length of her leonine tail flicking enthusiastically across the snowy powder. “Hmmm,” she contemplates a name, knowing that it must be adorable, and winter-themed of course. “What about Frosty?” She muses, sticking her tongue out in thought. “Or Snowflake? No!—Boots!” Tiamat bursts breathlessly, her eyes widening eagerly, “I like Boots. What do you think?”

notes; ;D ready for the NPC!
tag;
@[Mortuus Nox]
“Speech.”
And at last I see the light.
image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-09-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-11-2015, 02:37 AM