the Rift

[PRIVATE] calling out at the mess you made

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Code:
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

It's like a haze. When you aren't in your own body, but in someone else's head. When your consciousness is no longer in your head. You are in control but you aren't. Like you are making the decision, but at the same time you aren't. But in a way you have absolutely no control. Because this isn't your head. It's his. But why the hell was I in it?

I don't know where I am, but I'm on top of a mountain. A peak to be specific. It is calm, serene. Dream like... Below a storm rages on, swirling onwards in its anger, and viciousness... But also in all it's beauty. It looks like home. In the late Frostfall, during the stormy season.

However I am compelled to turn around. Slowly I turn around to find... Rohan emerging from the storm. Didn't I try to take him home? My eyes roam over him. Yes. Yes I did. And I wasn't against trying again.

My head cocks to the side, blue eyes watching him. I wonder if He had noticed that I was here yet. My head lowers, two toned face tilted, and a smirk plays on my silky lips. For some reason I have forgotten the setting, and my eyes only watch him.

"Rohan..."

My voice sounds different. Like it isn't my voice... It sounds like a scepter. Like some phantom of me. Some glittering filtered version of myself.

"Long time no see handsome."

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Rohan]
Words;; :o
Notes;; I tried to write it like a dream. I feel like when someone is in your dream there consciousness might be there too. I dunno. It was really the only way I could think of to write this. <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-14-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-17-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-22-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Blu - 08-26-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 09-02-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 09-18-2015, 06:23 AM