the Rift

[PRIVATE] calling out at the mess you made

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Code:
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

I seem to have surprised him, but it fades quickly, replaced by the handsome gaze that I met him with. His words utter my name, and the grin spreads wider on my lips. Ah, he remembers me too? Good. I'm a bit hard to forget... Some have forgotten however. His voice is like sugar, sweet but gritty, and all to sexy. Where have I been? I got an upgrade baby, and it's a lot of work.

He has moved closer, at a comfortable distance. But I like being uncomfortably close, so as he speaks of how I can't stay locked and hidden in the snowy reaches of the Aurora Basin, I sashay closer. A smirk lifts at my lips as I gaze at the green eyes, as I halt beside him. "Ahh, but you could have come and visited me darling. I'm sure I could have found ways to..." My gaze sweeps over his muscular body before moving back to his green eyes. "Entertain you."

A perfect giggle echoes from my lips- wait, what the fuck. I don't giggle. I chuckle, or softly laugh, but giggling isn't in my vocab. However in this state it's so hard to focus on one thing or another, and the thought slips from my mind. I can only focus on him. Watching, judging what reaction he might have....

But hold on... I don't know. Weird memories are flooding in. They aren't mine. They are... His. Terrible, pain... Abandonment. Loss. My eyes close, and I look away quickly, anger flowing through me. How could you?

I'm still trying to comprehend what the fuck is going on, but What once was lust and flirtation, turned into anger for his past actions. He has to know what he did. How he let them down... But these are not my thoughts... Are they?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Rohan]
Words;;
Notes;; she would def find ways to entertain Rohan if he visited... For reals. XD

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-14-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-17-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-22-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Blu - 08-26-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 09-02-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 09-18-2015, 06:23 AM