the Rift

[PRIVATE] calling out at the mess you made

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
It would seem that the stallion’s memory of the black and blue enchantress has been, in many ways, greatly flawed. He could not have possibly imagined the Sialia before him. She is no less the fiery vixen that had approached him at Helovia’s Threshold—if anything, her seducing fascinations are only more bewitching, more tempting, more perfect. Here, in a state of mind that he has yet to be aware of, the antlered Warlander has molded in his mind a circumstance that is utterly and blessedly flawless (as far as he understands, at least). So wrapped up is he in his own thoughts, that he doesn’t care to consider it otherwise.

It is a pleasant, hallowed turn of events, and who would he be to question it?

The spiral-horned mare moves—slinks, slithers, dances—closer to him, the heat that exudes and mingles between their bodies radiating through the cold winter air, sparking as though it might ignite with the thoughts and passions that rise and swell within his body. Ever the slave, ever willing to serve his primal, animalistic desires. With his dark brown lips twisting into something of a grinning, mischievous smirk, Rohan squashes the little space between them like a bug between his fingers—his large body pressing against hers in a most comfortable and suggesting manner.

They hold each other’s eyes like wolves, jaws dripping with a hungry and ambitious lust. The stallion has nearly forgotten his playful taunts, thoughts quickly drifting to more gratifying things, actions; his fluted ears flick towards the mare before her words actually register through his wild and shameless haze. They bring a naughtier edge to his expression, the strong lines of his rugged features simpering, and his body puffing proudly beneath her gaze.

“Your offer is too tempting, my dear Sialia,” Rohan’s deep voice rumbles huskily through his chest, the thick muscles of his neck arching as he lowers his crowned head so that his lips might hover closer to her, the intensity of his eyes shadowed from beneath his heavy brow, “I don’t suppose I could take you up on it now, and leave the semantics to work themselves out later?” His tone lilts and ebbs against his tongue, persuading her as much as his body language. Perhaps, despite all of its obvious faults, her snowy mountains might not be such a bad idea. Perhaps they are tolerable when he has the company of such entrancing beauties (for she is not the only one who has bewitched him).

Perhaps, it is also possible to enjoy their charms here, right now.

He reaches for her, but she whips away—her pretty head turning, snapping, rejecting. Miffed, confused, and his skin prickling with indignation, Rohan withdraws. “Wha—?” He begins to question her, this perfection that is cracking, but he catches movement from the corner of his eye. Casting his green gaze about, the Warlander soon realizes that it is not movement at all—not physical, at least. He doesn’t understand…the whiteness of his rapture is fading, bleeding away into shadows and then light.

In what seems to have been the blink of an eye, they are no longer lifted upon the excellence of their snowy white mountain. Grass pokes up through the icy snow to tickle his fetlocks, and as he looks around him, he sees rolling hills that are spotted with bushes and rocks. Mountains rise against the horizon—it all looks too familiar, too real. How can this be?

Pursing his lips against the ragged breaths that tighten his throat, the antlered stallion shifts away from the black unicorn. The length of his pale tail whips sharply against his muscled flanks, his muscles bunching beneath his hairy skin as he forces himself to move, forces himself to reveal what his mind is screaming to deny. As he crests a hill, the land opens beneath him—and its buildings along with it. Rohan stiffens, his voice gasping in disbelief.

“Etherim.”

notes; I'm sure she would, and he'd definitely enjoy it xD Also! I imagine Etherim to look a lot like Rohan does in Lord of the Rings (haha xD)
tag; @[Sialia]
“Speech.”

Lend me your hand and we’ll conquer them all,

but lend me your heart and I’ll just let you fall.

Lend me your eyes I can change what you see,

but your soul you must keep,

t o t a l l y f r e e.
image credits
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-14-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-17-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-22-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Blu - 08-26-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 09-02-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 09-18-2015, 06:23 AM