the Rift

[PRIVATE] calling out at the mess you made

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The scene changes, I have no idea where I am at, but I do. Because these aren't mine. They are his. The white fades away, and the darkness comes, before a field bleaches in. He is hurt by my turning away. But, how could I not. I was disgusted. Or was I even me? I had no control... I was just here for the ride... 

I watched him move away to the crest of a hill, His mouth only moving once, saying something I couldn't hear. And like a machine I was moving closer. My face no longer held the lustful expressions it held before. It was blank, eyes dead. Like a ghost. And I didn't even seem to be really walking... Floating over the ground more like. Until my body halts behind him. 

For a moment my body stays there, and then my mouth opens. I am here inside screaming for it to stop. I am not really disgusted, and I really have no idea what is going on. But the voice that emerges is definitely not mine. It is alien, and cosmic, with an odd echo to it. Like a chanting.

"How could you.... How could you let them down. How could you let your brother down. Even in death, you let him down." 

Rohan. Don't listen it isn't even me. 

My head tilts to the side looking at him before turning to look back at a young colt, who emerges from behind my body. He is beautiful. Ethereal. The spitting image of Rohan but with a bay coat instead, and my blue eyes. My head follows him until we are looking at Rohan. 

What the fuck. Just. Wait. What?

"You will let us down too. How could you even... You are just a disgusting disappointment. To me, and our son." 

The words come out in unison, until the last sentence, and that comes from my mouth. The me inside is freaking out, because I have only met him once, and I pity him. I am roasting him. Well not really me.... I don't have control over my body. If it where really me, trust me this dream would have been a whole lot different. But now I had to stay here stuck, and watch his pain.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Rohan
Words;; 381
Notes;; Sorry this took so long <3 I wont have Sialia remember this dream at all, but she is stuck in her body so. <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-14-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 07-17-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 07-22-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Blu - 08-26-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Sialia - 09-02-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: calling out at the mess you made - by Rohan - 09-18-2015, 06:23 AM