the Rift

Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?]

Azeen "Zelda" Gale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Someone who looks after? Oh, I have that. Sohalia looks after me, but I don't think she counts as a parent. She didn't... er... I mean, she wasn't there at the beginning of my memories."

Azeen wrinkled her nose as she tried to explain exactly what she meant. She wasn't quite sure what made a mother and father special, except they were supposed to be there from the start. Azeen had no such memories, so she did not believe she had parents. Although Azeen's beliefs on parents were skewed, she did at least consider Sohalia her protector and caretaker. In fact, she had grown quite fond of Sohalia, despite how much Azeen liked to run off.

Cera's voice drew Azeen's attention, and her mismatched eyes watched him with interest. So Cera had a father? She was uncertain where the differences lay, although she was certainly interested.

"So... your daddy takes care of you?" She asked, trying to understand better the concept of fathers, compared to mothers.

Then Lullaby responded to her question, and Azeen drank in the Pegasus' words eagerly. So this was the Dragon's Throat! At least Leander had been correct, and this was not, indeed, inside a dragon's throat. She had worried, somewhat, that he was lying to her when he had said it, in order to calm her imagination.

"Oh, so this is it! Yeah, Leander told me about it. I think he's a... a warrior here? He invited Sohalia and I here, since... what did he call it? Since Frostfall is here!"

Being entirely unaware of a group animal's tendencies to keep out strangers, Azeen was not fully aware of the political situation that she might induce elsewhere. She was open, happy, and extremely naive, but it tended to work in her favor. As luck would have it, she has met very nice Pegasi here, and not a one wasn't influenced by her open and innocent behavior. This was yet another thing that went right over her head. Not that that was difficult, considering her height.

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think

CREDITS:: horse - confed4life @dA :: wings - solarka-stock @dA :: background - valarian-warrior @dA :: manip, table - rayodesoleil @dA

Messages In This Thread
Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Cera - 09-29-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Lullaby - 10-02-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Cera - 10-02-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-03-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Lullaby - 10-05-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Cera - 10-05-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-07-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Lullaby - 10-10-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Cera - 10-10-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-12-2012, 12:35 AM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Lullaby - 10-17-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Cera - 10-20-2012, 12:49 AM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Azeen "Zelda" Gale - 10-20-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Nefertari - 10-25-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Lullaby - 10-31-2012, 04:17 PM
RE: Youthful Charm [Open, Azeen?] - by Cera - 11-03-2012, 05:30 AM