the Rift

[OPEN] The Right Choice [welcoming]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

He nodded his large head in agreement with her words, “Indeed Helovia does. It’s reputation of… diverse leadership brought me here,” his deep voice pauses, thoughts turning to his journey away from chaos and fall tyrants. A persecuted trek to a land that- though it may still have abuses of power- at least there were checks of the gods in place.

These thoughts made glance curiously at Cosette, “What part of its reputation brought you here?” He had a feeling the mare had an entertaining story- though he wasn't sure if it was because she would tell it in an amusing fashion, or if the substance was truly diverting.

Continue their trek through the thinning trees, they left the tree cover and approached an opening. Though the opening yielded the last of the sunshine, and thus warmth, it also gave deeper snow and a chilly breeze. A breeze that was rising over the cliffs that weren’t too far away. Deep blue eyes glance from Cosette to the setting sun- he had wanted to get to the cliffs before the sun fully left. Though they were just as beautiful in the light of their Lady Moon.

He sighed at her question, for indeed he wondered where his odd Queen Mauja and prickly King Torleik were- surely assessing some her business. “No, not usually. I think the cold has driven even the social butterflies to hibernate. I certainly can’t blame them,” he chuckled, the sound warming his massive barrel.

Heavy, large hoofprints continue towards the cliffs, though he walked side-by-side with the pert gilded jaguaress. He absently scanned the snow as he recollected the possible ranks in the herd, strong jaw working a bit as he gathered his thoughts.

“The Edge has titles and ranks unique to it, just as the other herdlands do. We are under the guidance of the Lady Moon- the glass we passed through is a remnant of her power-“ snorted as he realized he was getting sidetracked, “Regardless, you may heal, fight, spy, craft, or scry. Different ranks in each have different names, but that’s the general gist of it.”

He slowed his thick columns of legs as the cliffs started to appear. They might catch them in time for the last sliver of sun to sink beneath the sea. The wind had become noticeably stronger as they approached, whipping some snow into small flurries. The biting wind had his thick ears flicked hindwards, and the good humor he had gained was quickly fleeing. “I was a solider before I came here. And now I work as a glazier- shaping glass-“ he snorted slightly in disbelief that a calloused general as large as he could be working with glass. “Needless to say, you may do as you please, so long as you work at it.” He smiled slightly, thick lips turning up at the corners as his eyes warmed a little in the cold.

There's a burning star to lead your father home,
He'll travel from afar, no matter where you roam.
Rest your angry heart, my darling, don't you cry,
Soon you'll see him come across the bending, bleeding sky.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
The Right Choice [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 07-14-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: The Right Choice [welcoming] - by Cosette - 07-16-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: The Right Choice [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 08-10-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: The Right Choice [welcoming] - by Mauja - 08-12-2015, 07:04 AM