the Rift

[OPEN] Believe

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

*”No one else seems to have noticed. They are just going about their business like time hasn't just ceased to exist. So you know what we do? We say no because it can't be real. How could it? Really? You think we just happen to be the only ones who noticed that the Gods just left? That they just paused our lives while they stepped out for a bite—“*

N’aw shit she’s doing the thing again.

Y’know.

That thing where she thinks about it really hard.

Except now it was super intense for some reason and she was all up in my face and there was this look in her eye that told me she was thinking really big things and it was all kinda exploding at me super fast—way too fast for me to process, so she was staring at me and I had shrunk away from her a little, to get her out of my bubble and also maybe try and escape those sharp golden eyes--

*”But I'm done with this game. How about you?"*

“Well yeah--“ I sputtered, a little indignantly, cuz she was taking the words out of my mouth before I had ever had the courage to really spew them like this and I’m still not sure how I felt about that, “—but you still ain’t answer my question. How? I shrugged my shoulders and it was like I was gesturing towards the world around us, the trees that marked that passing of loved ones and a sky that was empty of any kind of divine presence. “How the hell are we supposed to wake up from this ’dream’? What’d’you wanna fuck up? I looked at her super hard, frowning. “Cuz it sounds like that’s what you wanna do.”

I snorted and shifted, starting to pace around in front of her, weaving back and forth in her path. “Is it a thing you want to break? A rule? Or do you just wanna sit here and twiddle your thumbs until something goes to shit? I snorted, tossing what little mane I had in contempt. “Not my style. I feel like doing something wrong, something that don’t make sense…blowing shit up, I dunno, something stupid. Just—“ I shook my head, frustrated with myself and my lack of vision, c’mon, give me some ideas! Something, anything!

talk

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Believe - by Isopia - 07-15-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Believe - by Roskuld - 07-16-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: Believe - by Isopia - 07-16-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Believe - by Roskuld - 07-16-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Believe - by Isopia - 07-16-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Believe - by Roskuld - 07-17-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Believe - by Isopia - 08-11-2015, 04:37 PM