the Rift

[OPEN] womp womp

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

Nothing on this Island seemed very fun lately, all of those who had been playmates had up and disappeared. Their parents having them do training exercises and sometimes even these strange things called chores instead of playing with me as they should be doing. Dark rimmed harks slammed back into nearly black tresses as I wandered defeated through the hot sands of the Throat. Even flying wasn't as fun as I had hoped it would be since there wasn't anyone to fly with. Curses fell, jumbled together into a mumbled mess, from my dark stained kissers while I kicked at the red grains aimlessly.
If I had been moping around any harder I might have missed the dark canine racing across the sands. My curiosity was pricked as baby blues followed the dog who seemed overly excited about something, it wasn't even a moment after I noticed the canine that sound of an explosion came from where it had just came running from. My eyes widened so intensely that I could have sworn they were about to fall from my orange striped face before reality dawned on me. The Throat, was under ATTACK!
My skull snapped off of my spine, or well nearly did, with how quickly I turned to look over my feathered shoulders in hopes of finding an adult who would know what to do. The search was futile though and all I was met with was wide open expanses of sand and a couple dead trees that had somehow managed to continue standing. "Fuck me.." I muttered under my breathe before puffing out my slowly thickening chest and turning to face whatever dangers could reside just over that dune. Dark striped limbs stretched out, tearing at the hot sands beneath me as I came crashing over the dune with my eyes glued shut. If I was about to run into the arms of Death, I wasn't sure I wanted to see what he looked like! A squeal, that in my head sounded much more threatening, escaped from my body just as my banded wings snapped outwards and I collided with what I hoped was the offender.

Oh, how horrible would it be if I had just tried to take down the Wildfire himself?

"talk talk talk talk "
Tag ϟϟ @[Shida]
Words ϟϟ Only 377 -cries-
Notes ϟϟ xD

HERTZ
knock me down till we see eye to eye

coding by tamme | PKub @ flickr
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
womp womp - by Shida - 07-15-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: womp womp - by Hertz - 07-16-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: womp womp - by Shida - 07-16-2015, 01:06 PM