the Rift

[OPEN] womp womp

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable

So ... I guess be careful what you wish for? Because my afternoon which was still pleasantly boring was suddenly interrupted. The jury is still out on whether or not it's a pleasant interruption . You'll just have to follow along to find out.

At first I thought Princess was bringing me back an even lager dead thing because his paws on the sand suddenly sounded louder than normal, but I realize that can't be it. The strides are too far apart for him, and even if he's dragging an elephant dick with him, there's just no way he could make that much noise. I turn just in time to hear some chump squawk at me as he throws himself over the nearest sand dune. With a sarcastic and unimpressed scowl on my face, I step about five feet to the left, expertly evading his 'attack'. As he passes I notice that his eyes are closed, and my scowl turns to a smirk. What a chump I think as I spin and watch the end of his flail. He's gotta open his eyes sometime right? Or is he just going to continue marco-poloing around?

Princess is back at my heels holding the original dead thing and watching the spectacle. I can sense his confusion, but I ignore it. It isn't like I have any idea what the fuck just happened.

"Sup kid." I shout casually across the sands, my voice a perfect mixture of, yep, I totally saw that shitastical failure and what the fuck. My dark and tangled tail flicked around my hocks as I waited for a response from the banded marvel.

@[Hertz]

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Messages In This Thread
womp womp - by Shida - 07-15-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: womp womp - by Hertz - 07-16-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: womp womp - by Shida - 07-16-2015, 01:06 PM