the Rift

plot with Reli's babehs!

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Hello everyone c:

Sorry I've been so spotty here lately, I'll admit that from a combination of being busy the last few days and activity picking up on other things, I've lost a bit of inspiration here. But I don't want it to stay like that! So I think some plotting would help, although I don't want to overwhelm myself x] friends/enemies/etc. are lovely, but I think I need some more specific things right now to kinda kick me back into gear and develop my babehs.

Tiamat
I know a lot of people are thinking along the same lines, but I think something absolutely tragic happening would be good development for her; specifically in the dream state, to shake her up a bit for now. What I was thinking is if someone could take advantage of her? Sexually, maybe even repeatedly =X and then meet them in real life later! It'd be a dream, so I don't think it'd matter if the stallion would actually do it in his true character. In fact, I think it'd be quite amusing if when they meet in real life, he's actually a nice guy and she's just like "D: it's you!" and then maybe after a bit of understanding they become friends xD
(also, I was thinking that maybe in the dream state, she could get pregnant and then have a miscarriage or something? Idk if that's allowed, but I figured no stats are involved and time will be wonky anyway, sooo...anyone let me know if this isn't okay haha I'm just trying to think of possible character building!)

Another, less dramatic idea but I still think would be good, is if she came across someone who was dying in some way and couldn't help them, and they died with her right there. It'd haunt her!

I also would love for her, in a dream, to somehow see her mom and/or dad in a physical-ish way xD idk how that'd happen with the ocean and sky, or how it would affect anyone else, but wouldn't that just be awesome?
(maybe if @[Ashamin] is interested, she could NPC the sky and/or ocean? Since you know Tia pretty well? If not someone else could!)

Rohan
I'm still trying to think of something for him...we could always go the route that he falls in love, because he's nowhere near that, but I want something more. Maybe if he had a dream where he's the king (like he was supposed to be before he came to Helovia) and someone came up to him and was like "you're just like your father blah blah blah" and/or a mare appears with his long-lost kid =o idk! I just want something real jarring.
(I figured how the whole him being king thing would work in just the one thread, in one of the Wilds land that "transforms" into Etherium, his homeland. Would that be allowed? It wouldn't affect anyone else outside the thread? =X)
@[Rohan]

ANYWAYS. If anyone has any other ideas, or would like to help me out, I'm pretty much open to anything (including death if it's in a dream), I'd really appreciate it!:)
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
HECK yeah I'll npc her parents for you. :D

You could lump that in with the "someone dying" plot and in the dream they could 'die.'

She can also dream that Ashamin dies, if you want. I'd rp it out with you, his fake-dying. He'd probably wake up when he "died" but she'd be left in the dream to deal with fake dead body? xD Idk. Would be cool! (and much less upsetting than seeing her getting raped ;-;)

@[Tiamat]

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Ilios would be perfect for that first one for Tiamat! He is would NEVER do that in real life or anything of the sort lol
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
-chucks Sia at @[Rohan]'s dream state-

Seriously tho. We could do that and then there could be some tension when passive mode is over or maybe not, but it might be funny for Sia to be like "Wtf are you babbling about?"
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Masanori Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hmm... I'll offer Masanori? Would be up to doing a dream thread with Tiamat? :3 We could simulate that miscarriage-? And go from there? *Shrugs*