the Rift

[PRIVATE] Kings and Queens [DREAM]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I heard my name, but I was indisposed and unable to answer Rhoa when he called for me. Annoyance, pain, fear, and worry all bloomed in my chest and whirled around me in a way that made something that should have been so beautiful seem so absolutely terrible. I knew they were coming. The Diviner had warned me on the day that I discovered Rhoa and I were to be parents that some force not of our world would be coming. They would want my child and would stop at nothing to take it. I didn't understand why and the Diviner could not shed any light on it, but I knew we would have to fight and we would have to win.

They were coming.

My pain lessened but my fear grew as my foal, my first and only child slid from my body and breathed her first breaths. Rhoa continued to call for me but I remained silent as I stood over my child that I already loved so much. I cleaned her coat, nuzzled her ears, preened the downy feathers of her wings and as I did so I could feel a resolve as hard as the steel that I had crafted once upon a time form.

They would not take my baby.

They would not invade the Throat.

Too much time passed from the time my daughter was born to when she stood for the first time, took her first steps, and had her first drink of milk. It struck me, as I watched her, how much she resembled myself and Rhoa from her red eyes and golden accents to the way her tiny hooves glowed like embers from a fire. I nudged her and, together, we walked to where Rhoa paced impatiently for us.

"How long do we have?" I asked as I came to stand before him with our child pressed against my side.

"."

@[Rhoa]

RHOA AND RANJIRI
Sultan and Sultana of the Dragon's Throat
Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 01:27 PM