the Rift

[PRIVATE] Kings and Queens [DREAM]

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Oh right. Of course. Ranjiri was pregnant with our daughter and was busy giving birth. No wonder she took her time.

Logic and reality slid down the back of my throat as I swallowed hard at the sight of them. Fear, relief, anguish, and love filtered through my mind, and suddenly I couldn't even remember why I was worried at all.

I rushed forward to greet them, quickly eating up the distance the bridged us - the three of us. My embered wings spread from my flanks as each wing tried to find its place on their shoulders - gently falling on the golden marking that Jiji bore, and touching for the first time the downy softness of my daughter.

"Not long-" I replied distractedly, still wanting to take in the beauty and achievement of Ranjiri's efforts. Our child was to be the saviour of the Throat - but only if she lived long enough to fulfill her destiny. Already metallic ships could be seen in the sky - like great shining stars they fell, clearly heading for the Throat.

"The sentinels report that none have landed ... but it can't be long. Especially now that she has been born. Everyone is at their posts-" My eyes rise and want to drown in Jiji's ruby stare. "-they await your orders." Many have commented about our odd leadership - especially after Gaucho's militaristic reign perhaps it seemed odd that the commander of our warriors was not his son, but instead the Sultana. Still, none could defy Ranjiri's strength and her battle-knowledge.

With a sigh I looked to the bloody horizon where indeed the metallic glint of the invaders could already be seen.

RHOA AND RANJIRI
Sultan and Sultana of the Dragon's Throat
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 01:27 PM