the Rift

[OPEN] Mending Scars

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His dead gray eyes watched for a response of the brown mare. His ghostly features remained unchanged and still as she stayed studying and thinking deep within her own mind. Her own voice was judging and contemplating what to say just like his own voices had done. Her one voice was probably softer and more meek than his powerful over baring voices. He pondered for a brief moment what it would be like, the possibilities of not ever having to hear the voices of his past show up again. What if it could happen, what if he could be slightly normal. Then he shook his head flinging the tresses of his reaper like forelock that covered the crown of his ghostly head like a hood. He watched as she finally spoke her words fled from her mouth like a song from a sweet bird on a summers morning. She offered to help, but she may not be able to cure these pains. This is pain from hiding his childhood the voices screamed though, they screamed so loud that he suffered from a painful head ache. Maybe she could get rid of the pains... or maybe he would be doomed to live with it the rest of his life. A sigh left his maw thinking of the possibilities and the frozen air swirled around his demonic crown.

"I have never thought about that possibility, but i am not sure if you could help me. It is a very complex issue that has been brewing for years. The pain just gets worse and worse, to the point it cripples me for a few moments. " He let another sigh out as the two trudged through the snow getting closer and closer to the home of Lena. He turned ever so slightly as she continued ahead. Nox did not want to intrude on another's home again so he waited like a gentleman for the brown nymph to invite him into the walls of her cave home. He gazed at the kindness that she showed her small companion. He wished he could show that, but his hardened sole would never let that kindness show through again. He was a scar that would never heal doomed to always show the damage of the past events that had taken place. His body was a representation of his sole, torn and damaged. It was as if each little scar was his past being sealed inside of him and the bare patches of skin was the lock to never let them back out again, they only showed proof of the damage that had occurred. He realized she had invited him into the safety of her home. The second he walked in he could smell the sweet scent of herbs she had in the back of her cave. As Nox walked closer to the fire to see the mare standing in the flickers of the light ."Thank you for inviting me into your home. What is all the herbs stored in the back for? " He questioned as his muzzle lowered to melt the frozen water from his weary whiskers.
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-17-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 07-17-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 07-23-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-09-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-10-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-17-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-17-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-20-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-21-2015, 08:15 PM