the Rift

[OPEN] ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC... whales?!

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zèklè
It broke through his dreamy haze with the violent brightness of sunlight between trees- no, that's not right. She sounded like the moon, cold and white and alluring, distinctly feminine and indistinctly real, an echo of an echo in the echo of a dream. It drew him like a lightning rod, an without pause the stallion redirected the frightening force of his momentum toward the siren's song, muscles surging easily and wings outspread, cutting rivulets through the cloudy waves.

She was in his dream like a memory he never knew he had, tall and statuesque, radiant in the dark. With the force of a tidal wave he crashed upon her, and she upon him- he grinned, lightning on the auburn lips, suns in his eyes and laughter on his tongue. Easily the boy circled the girl, the man circled the woman- Zero looked upon her with the delight of a child but the face of a man, and saw in her, for the first time, femininity.

She reminded him of someone else, someone with a skull on her face and legs as long as the sky, but the feeling she gave him- well, it was entirely alluring, and new.

He did not pause in his motion, though he did not seem to be leaving her- he simply rotated around her as a satellite might the sun. The words that fell from his lips were clean, as clean and deep as the ocean trenches that stretched beneath their feet. "I am Zèklè -" he wanted her to know his whole name, for here he was whole, more than merely Zero - "Son of the Lightning and King of the Whales!" Had he been awake, the introduction would have been foolish*, but the freedom of dreams provides brevity and poise to even the most questionable of speeches, and the stallion truly believed in his words.

Carefully Zero regarded his new companion, sunbeam eyes sparkling in the light of the clouds and sea. "You, I think, are a warrior queen- perhaps the most beautiful I have ever seen."

For a minute his voice was a boy's again, sincere and free of all knowledge of guile, and he shifted back to what he was, young and innocent and full of faith. Between them, an orca's dorsal cut the sea; he vanished behind it, and when he re-appeared he was once more a man, strong and whole and ruler of his world.

*I say it would be foolish, but let's be real: such an introduction would be pretty par for the course in the case of our Zero, perhaps with a couple more exclamation points thrown in.
Everything is awesome when we're living our dream
Image Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC... whales?! - by Zèklè - 08-10-2015, 11:23 PM