Wicka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
W
I
C
K
A

Soft winds blew over the snow, throwing up snow powder and gently tugging at the mares' manes. Wicka stood absolutely frozen, almost invisible from a distance had it not been for the black smear that claimed half her face. Delicate head high, she flared her nostrils and took in the scents of the wind. For a second she looked a spitting image of her mother, but the moment quickly passed, as her mother had a kinder, gentler eye. Her mother had never known heartbreak. Perhaps she too, hadn't known real heartbreak, for the one she loved first was the only one she ever did love. She listened intently to Tiamat, taking note of the things she said, for they seemed important.

When something caught the ocean mare's attention, Wicka turned too, both curious and troubled by what might be. Over the snow a shadow came, silent as death, graceful as light. To Wicka he seemed unreal; simply a gap in time as he almost floated over the land, and for a second she thought he might just pass by and disappear into the early morning. He was very handsome, that much was true. He had an athletic but powerful build, and he was the colour of ash, accented in black. A long, blue-ish horn crowned his proud head. Wicka noticed the lovely blue of his eyes, and how they shone with a strange and terrifying light.

She nodded respectfully at this Lord, and thanked him silently for his welcoming. She avoided his gaze, but peered at him from under pale lashes ever so often. She lifted her head slightly at his question, but hesitates before speaking. " I am Wicka. I'm from a faraway place, however I rather fancy your Basin as a home," she spoke to him with respect, he was the king, after all. But she hoped to earn some respect and perhaps even his blessing in this land. She didn't want to be overly optimistic though, and she tore her eyes away from him once again. Tiamat asked her a question, and she stood in silence for a second, thinking intently. "Perhaps a creator, or a spy," she said softly, still rather lost in thought.

She turned her gaze to the Lord once again, this time curiosity burning bright in her eyes, and she asked a rather odd question. "Where you born in Helovia?" came her inquiry. She looked at him intently, as if at any moment he might crack and tell her his life story. But he wouldn't, for he seemed rather guarded and even dark. But she continued to watch him curiously, wondering about him.

Speech
@[Tiamat] @[Deimos]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 07-20-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Wicka - 07-23-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Wicka - 07-24-2015, 05:51 AM