the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE]

Alan Posts: 28
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10
Adoptable
Torasin should be knocked out, too. <3 By.. idk, Aury and Alan? xD

Pandemonium. Mayhem. Bedlam. Things her chaotic soul thrived upon, yet never tried to make sense of. Why think, when bodies were closing in? Why analyze, when the simple, pure movement was so sweet, so terrifying in its painful intensity? She would not escape that time either, pulling back when KIARA danced in closer. Alan valued her fetlocks quite highly and had no intention of letting anyone harm them, especially not a hornless bitch. So she sidestepped away, the lack of Torasin giving her her left side free, and shoved her head in the bitch's direction to keep her from getting too close, to keep the entire stretch of her long neck between her assailant and her feet. The result was that Kiara's teeth chomped down on her neck, mostly just a mouthful of mane but it pinched the brown skin beneath, just behind her poll. She hissed, pain blossoming, but she could hardly complain - after all, she'd willingly stuck it in the bitch's mouth. At least her feet were safe.

Hooves upon a body, her farewell kiss landing upon another, but what did it matter? It struck flesh. The copper scent of blood in her nostrils, the roan yielding to her shove, peaches-and-cream nowhere to be seen: fog, her beloved forest, stretched out in front of her. Freedom.

She didn't want to stop fighting, not really, just wanted to get away from the idiots pushing her to and fro, take a moment to survey what went on - a moment to breathe, free from their sickening stench, before plunging back into the swirl of chaos. Heart hammering, skin and muscles itching, groaning, but no blood of her own shed, Alan took what was offered ahead: the wide open world. Kiara was rising up on her haunches, Alan ducked left, narrowly avoiding a collision with KORRA, and intended to break into a sprint. MASKAN's teeth grabbed her left thigh, pinching the skin, his stubborn grip and her own surge for freedom ripping it - a tear, someone carving a line of fire, blood trickling up from the shallow wound as she left a piece of herself behind, a small flap of dark, wet skin in Maskan's mouth. The edge of the pain drowned in the deep throb from an earlier kick, her mind spinning into the blanketing fog, numbing; hooves - KIARA's - raked down her right side, forcing a grunt from her as they traced the contour of her already sore barrel. She'd not be forgetting these bitches and bastard anytime soon, no.

Barely had she moved past the roan bitch and her valiant protectors that it began to rain Pegasi.

It came, quite naturally, from above. And somewhat from behind, like everything seemed to do these days. A flash of movement in the corner of her eye, a head thrown high, white-rimmed eye glaring to take in the sight of a chocolate mare, seemingly quite unsteady, falling towards her. What. The. Fuck.

She was coming too fast, there wasn't much to do, except reduce what she could of the damage. Like some sort of joke of a unicorn she skittered sideways, bouncing in a series of jerking steps to the right, before KRI slammed into her. Teeth got lost in the mess of her black mane, snagging painfully on the long, thick hair, hooves raking down her - her vision became a blur of feathers and fog, and Kri an artist tracing patterns of fire down Alan's legs. Her hind hooves clipped the unicorn's left haunch, narrowly missing the bleeding wound, before thudding into the safety of the soil, but her fore ones raked down Alan's forearm. Only some fetlock-obsessed madness made her curl her leg up under her, bearing her weight on the right one instead, but what does that matter when a Pegasus is falling on you? A shoulder, a wing, they knocked against her, and with a strangled 'fuck' spat in it's direction she lost her balance and went down on her knees. Only some miracle saved her from getting the rest of the mare on her head, or some god of fate who decided Alan's meager intellect not worthy of crushing. Cruelly churned moss and mud absorbed the impact of her knees, and without thinking about what she was doing, Alan thrust herself forward, still grounded hind hooves pushing off and, stumbling, she came a few steps free of Kri - alive, mostly whole, but most importantly, standing.

"Bitch," she muttered darkly after a moment.

[ 751 ]
it's raining Kri, hallelujah, it's raining Kri ~
( skitters sideways to avoid having KIARA on her feet, gets bitten on the poll instead. MASKAN gets a small piece of her thigh, KIARA rakes down her right side, and she skitters sideways again to avoid the brunt of KRI. her teeth get lost in Alan's mane, hind hooves clipping her haunches and then yea idk as Alan is being a dork on one front leg she manages to knock her to her knees before Alan stumbles away and complains. :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Lucius - 09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Alan - 09-30-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Ned - 10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Giselle - 10-02-2012, 07:31 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Aurelius - 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Monster - 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Korra - 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Cineviam - 10-02-2012, 09:25 PM